“Amazing day out on crystal clear water!”

Captain Jimmy Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Let us show you San Salvador Bahamas! Whether you want to hop on a private island for a fresh seafood lunch or embark on a peaceful scenic cruise down the creek, there's something for you. At Captain Jimmy tours we fulfill the need of every customer who comes with us, but most of all, we are here for the adventurous travelers who want to get the most out of their island vacations.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Incredible day out on the water with Capt Jimmy and a solid reliable boat with canopy! We were dropped like we had requested on different spots around san sal to spearfish - many if not all of the spots which are impossible to get to from land. A unique experience with flexibility built in that adapts to water and wave conditions and changing weather. Pic nic on the beach and some relaxing time as well. Loved it!

1  Thank JASPAE

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

I will recommend everybody to go for a trip with the amazing Captain Jimmy !!!
We did fishing, snorkling, jumping, shark feeding, swimming with Dolphins and we learned lot of things about nature and San Salvador history in a very nice atmosphère.
Thanks you so much Captain Jimmy for this wonderfull day !!!

1  Thank Malisa771000
Reviewed 18 May 2018

I've never caught a fish in my life—despite many attempts!—but Captain Jimmy had me catching fish in no time. My friends and I had a blast on his boat! We caught a 6 foot barracuda and many groupers, some tuna, and many others I'm sure I'm forgetting. All in all, an amazing experience and would highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 May 2018

Captain Jimmy was absolutely amazing.

He made my friends and me feel very comfortable from beginning to end during our fishing tour on his boat.

Caught a couple of huge Groupers -- Awesome experience!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Captain Jimmy was recommended to us by the caretaker of our vacation rental and he did not disappoint us. We went on a half-day (morning) fishing trip and caught several Silky Snapper and one Strawberry Grouper, with two caught on our first cast, which was exciting! He was very attentive to our comfort and his assistant Shon was equally friendly. Plenty of Kalik beers on hand for refeshment. After we got back to the marina, he gutted and cleaned our fish so we could cook them for dinner. A great experience in a stunning sea! Would recommend to friends and family.