Coral Gardens
US$219
Augusta Bay Bahamas(George Town)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$174
Paradise Bay Bahamas(Great Exuma)(Great Value!)
US$276
  • Breakfast included
Club Peace & Plenty(George Town)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$244
Regatta Point(Great Exuma)(Great Value!)
US$211
  • Beachfront
US$365
US$252
  • Pool
Island Time Villas(George Town)(Great Value!)
US$156
Priceline
Mt Pleasant Suites Hotel(George Town)(Great Value!)
US$155
Yacht Club(George Town)
US$181
US$172
Agoda.com
US$645
All reviewshoopers bayvisiting exumaperfect hostspeterapartmentoxleybeachesislandbahamasvacationhummingbirds
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We have enjoyed our stay at Coral Gardens, the location was very silent within a walking distance from Hoopers bay, however I recommend to rent the car to visit the several beaches around the island, each of them is unique and particular. I particularly enjoyed the kindness of Peter in helping us for everything, from a simple suggestion of the best beach for shells, to the best restaurant for the sunset.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michele T
bahamasbliss, Owner at Coral Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Hi all,

We are so pleased that you & your family with the 2 young girls were able to enjoy your holiday in Exuma - & especially experience the unexpected pleasure of swimming with a family of dolphins.

We enjoyed you staying with us at Coral Gardens & thank you for your kind Review which will help other people understand more about visiting this beautiful island.

Best wishes from the sunshine & 29* of Exuma.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed here Christmas week 2016. I am a hummingbird photographer and I had inquired of Peter if he had any Bahamas Woodstar Hummingbirds on his property and he replied "yes, they are around."

We arrived Christmas Eve and on Christmas morning I started walking the property- and after less than 50 meters.., I saw an adult male Woodstar... and I continued all week-- great pics and a really nice stay.
We rented their small SUV all week and it was perfect for the island!
We ate in some nights and found some really good local restaurants as well.

I highly recommend Coral Gardens!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
bahamasbliss, Owner at Coral Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2017

We were very pleased to have you stay and to help you achieve the photographs for your forthcoming book. You were both delightful and very interesting guests and we learnt a lot about the work that both of you do in the bird world
Thank you for your very kind Review and best wishes for your book publication in due course so let us know as we would want to purchase a copy.
Hope we can welcome you again sometime in the future when you want to make another field trip.
Best wishes,
Betty&Peter-Owners and Operators since 1999

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

This inn was wonderful. A great value. The grounds were landscaped beautifully. Peter was a great host, telling me all about the most beautiful places on the island and best places to eat. He helped me plan activities and arranged my transportation. I felt very safe on the island as a single traveler. Nobody tried to take advantage of me; everyone was very friendly. Peter and my cab driver, Patricia, even watched out for me and called around to make sure I was alright when I got delayed and showed up later than expected. I highly recommend visiting Exuma and staying at Coral Gardens. I will return as soon as I can!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank April H
bahamasbliss, Owner at Coral Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

It was a pleasure to have welcomed you to the sunshine & warmth of Exuma far away from the cold & snow of your home town.

We enjoyed having you stay & glad that, as a lady travelling on her own, you were able to explore & experience so much of this beautiful island.

Best wishes & many thanks for this lovely Review.

Reviewed 15 January 2017 via mobile

Perfect stay nice place worth of Its money possible to rent a car.Very kindly owners.Good for family trip☑Will be back again .Recommending to rent a car as you can explore beauty of Exuma by your own

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank vychodny
bahamasbliss, Owner at Coral Gardens, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2017

It was great to read your very kind Review & we are glad that you enjoyed your stay at Coral Gardens.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you again sometime in the future.

Best wishes from the warmth & sunshine of Exuma.

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Outstanding service provided by Peter and Betty. They welcome people into their B&B, provide loads of local information, have rental cars and will do whatever is necessary to help people enjoy Exuma... Exuma is breathtaking BTW! Great bone fishing... contact Stevie ferguson, Reno, Drex or Garth Rolle. Peter can help book this or any thing else you want to do.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends