Review Highlights
Seriously the best facial I’ve ever had

Reviewed 16 April 2018
HHSBandMom
Cupertino, California
Best Facial Ever!

Reviewed 7 December 2017
ttmerr
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 April 2018

We are staying at The Grand Isle Resort. I booked a facial at the Seastar Spa anticipating a rain day. Latravia was my aesthetician and she was amazing!! In addition to all of the various ablutions on my face, the way she applied them and removed them was expert and soothing. Plus the amount of time and skill she put into massaging my feet, calves, hands, arms, shoulders, neck and head was amazing. Thank you Latravia, you were wonderful. I highly recommend the Seastar and Latravia.

The only downside is they are small and only have one or two people working at a time, so plan ahead, and realize you can only have one or two people receiving treatments at a time.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

I took my husband to Grand Isle for his birthday and one afternoon we decided to treat ourselves to a couples facial at the Seastar Spa at the resort. Our technicians were Tamara and Latravia. Everything was incredibly professional and with the many facials I have had at even the very most high end spas around the world, including Asia, this was certainly equal to any of those! We both had the pro collagen facial, and even several days later, our skin is still glowing! They certainly helped to make this a very special trip for us! I highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2016

I have come back to SeaStar spa a few times for massages. I always ask for Kat! I have had a great experience each time and truly enjoyed the quality of the massages. Kat has been able to match my pressure needs and leave me feeling relaxed!
The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because if you want to use the pool facilities after you have to pay the pool guy $30, which is disappointed after spending $200 on a massage (and probably also lunch). But the massage and spa have made me a repeat customer!

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed 11 February 2015

I get a professional massage about once every other months and have for years. This was one of the best massages I have received. My boyfriend and I did a couples 50 minute deep tissue massage -- it wasn't cheap ($260) but booking was easy by email, the front desk staff friendly, and the masseuses very good. The facilities were also very nice, as is the Grand Isle Resort. Plan to take some time hanging out at the resort afterwards -- it is very nice.

Date of experience: February 2015
Reviewed 15 May 2013

Wonderful staff, awesome treatments! Renae and Lanaya are wonderful therapists and offer fabulous, relaxing, luxurious treatments. Ambiance is relaxing and the Grand Isle Resort is perfect for lunch afterwards.

Date of experience: May 2013