“Best Diving”
other travellers have booked this property
View Master Suite Master Suite
Master Suite
Master Living Room
Dinner
Second Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Homestead, Florida
“Best Diving”
Reviewed 11 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

My 4 Friends crossed in our boat on a beautiful weekend. Seas were Calm & we had free dockage at Hoghaven. We swam with Sharks, Dolphins & Sreared Fish lobster Conch. The Master Suite has the best views with decks to enjoy the evening Cocktails. Suslin, Jemma & Doug took Total Care of us everyday from taking us Diving to Fresh Seafood Dinners. We had the Best 3 day Weekend. James

firemedic...
Orlando, Florida
“Great times in Bimini”
Reviewed 9 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

April 8,2017

My wife and I had such a great time on vacation here. Great food, and good times. Doug took us out on the boat diving. He knew right where to go and was very safe. I would highly recommend staying here.

theresabi...
South Miami, Florida
“Gilrs Fun Time”
Reviewed 5 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

We have been to Bimini many times & never stayed on Quite South Bimini.We had a Deserted Beach all weekend. Us 4 Girls had the Best Time snorkeling with Jemma & Doug, we caught our Dinner.Jemma gave us a Tour of North & South Bimini we enjoyed the pool at the Hilton. We ate Lobster every night!! Special Thanks to Jemma

Alan O
“Best Vacation!!”
Reviewed 17 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Best vacation getaway we have had ever! My fiance and I had been looking to get away from the fast pace life here in the city n hit the reset button. I must say this vacation was perfect. We have stayed at multiple B&B but I must say Doug was an over the top excellent host. From the time we arived to the unfortunate day we had to depart Doug was amazing. A true local. He took us on an incredible snorkeling adventure during the day. We were able to spear hog fish which Doug used to cook us an amazing dinner. For breakfast we woke up to amazing apple pancakes they where to die for. I highly recommend booking this vacation you will not regret it.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Gary F
Punta Gorda ,fla.
“Love to Dive & Fish!”
Reviewed 14 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Stayed with the host Douglas, He knows the waters SO well, Diving 5 minutes from the house! Fishing from the dock and the bank that is 5 minutes away by the golf cart. Douglas is Excellent, cooking local style. You can't get it fresher than this! Beautiful, Very little noise, not real crowded. Great if you like to enjoy nature without being bothered. I will be back!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing