“Great location. Excellent condo!”
other travellers have booked this property
View from the master bedroom balcony
Complex pool White sand beach in front of our complex
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Complex pool
White sand beach in front of our complex
Happy hour, sunset area
Living room , wide screen t.v.
Dining area
Master bedroom
Seating area in master bedroom
Spare bedroom
Spare bedroom, main floor
View off master bedroom
Two story, main floor patio and 2nd floor balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
BrendanB6...
“Great location. Excellent condo!”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We had an excellent time staying at the condo. There were a lot of bars within walking distance and it was great being right along the beach. The grille was really nice, and we brought some meat with us from the US to grille. Overall it was a great experience. I would go back in a heartbeat.

Management Response
30 Mar 2017
Thanks Brendan, my door is always open, so if you and your friends get a chance to get away again, come on down.
Michael
raymondo8...
winnipeg
“great holiday”
Reviewed 29 January 2017 for a stay in January 2017

this was a great holiday for my daughter and I.the owner was great to deal with and available if anything was needed.The beach was beautiful Condo was great with a nice breeze blowing off the ocean all the time.everyone we met were very friendly.I would highly recommend for a quiet family getaway.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
30 Mar 2017
Thanks Raymond, I was my pleasure and hope to talk to you again.
Michael
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing