“All These Stellar Reviews are on This Site For Good Reason!!!”
Review of CocoNutz Cruisers

CocoNutz Cruisers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Ya-whoo! Congratulations, you've found us! Welcome to CocoNutz Cruisers! If different is what you're seeking, this is the tour for you! We are small authentically Bahamian owner operated motorized bicycling tour company located in Freeport, Grand Bahama. By New Electric bicycles, experience Grand Bahama's coastline, share some of the islands highlights, and a taste of local Bahamian cuisine. Come explore some of the island's most beautiful beaches all while being informed of our Bahamian history and culture from some of the friendliest and attentive Bahamian guides. We understand that you're on vacation and therefore our tours are essentially full service as we try our best to accommodate your needs! THERE IS NO UPSELL! We can pick up and return to the cruise port and local resorts at no additional charge Provide more than ample bottled waters on tour Inclusive lunch at the Banana Bay restaurant Use of Beach Towels Unsolicited commentary from some of the most knowledgeable yet crazy fun Bahamian guides Plus, emailed photos of the entire tour! At CocoNutz Cruisers, its all about YOU! We have smaller groups allowing for more intimate interactions and personal attention. Come take an exciting and informative ride off the beaten path with us!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 9 April 2018

I had the luxury of being in Freeport Grand Bahamas for 2 weeks recently. Based in large part to the reviews on TripAdvisor, my 82 year old mother and I decided to sign up for a bike excursion with Coconutz Cruisers. It was absolutely wonderful and most certainly brought out the "youth" in my mother. : ) Loved the whole day, but I believe the main reason the tour is such fun is that Alfredo(owner), Genie, and Javan made it so. They are hysterically funny, incredibly accommodating, full of knowledge about the island and it's history and the combination of their personalities and how they play off of each other is entertaining all on it's own! Truly, we loved this tour from start to finish!
And because of that, I signed up for a repeat performance during my second week in the Bahamas when my dear friend from Chicago came to hang out on the island with me. She too loved this bike tour. Honestly, it was one of the big highlights of our time in the Bahamas. I will be creating a photo book for my mother to include many of the awesome photos the "Coconutz Cruisers Crew" e-mailed to me post tour so she can keep these youthful memories alive!! Thanks so very much Coconutz Cruisers!! : )

2  Thank Patty L
"dolphin sanctuary"
in 14 reviews
"grand bahama"
in 30 reviews
"highly recommend this tour to anyone"
in 5 reviews
in 10 reviews
"great tour"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This was the highlight of our trip! I truly couldn't have imagined this being such a great experience. The bike ride itself was worth the money, but the fun and laughs throughout the day were priceless thanks to Alfredo and Genie. This is a MUST do for anyone visiting the island!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Had a blast riding the electric bikes even with the rain pouring down on us. Alfredo, Genie and Javan were personable, knowledgeable and really fun. They picked us up from the port and dropped us off on time. Lunch was provided....Be adventurous and try a conch burger! No need for a camera, we had our own photographer taking pictures all day then they emailed them to us! Best tour ever!

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our tour with CocoNutz cruisers was one of the best days on our trip to the Bahamas!
Unfortunately we had a cloudy cool day and got drenched in the rain while out riding the bikes but we still had a blast. Our guides made it fun even though we missed out on beach time and spent time huddled in the van trying to stay warm and dry. Still so much fun and will enjoy our memories from this trip for a long time. I'd highly recommend it!

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had a group of 5 that cruised to Freeport on Carnival Pride and booked the CoCoNutz Cruisers excursion through their website after researching multiple excursions online. All I can say is WOW!!!! The day started off with Fredo who was very friendly and professional. We met up with Genie who was our tour guide and she was amazing! Fredo and Genie were so much fun and so knowledgeable... And their hospitality was out of this world! We've done a handful of excursions and sometimes the guides and/or their equipment is a little sketchy.. Not CoCoNutz Crusiers!!! The bikes are in great shape, the guides were awesome and they even took pictures of our entire tour and emailed them to us at no charge (all other excursions you have to pay an arm and leg for pictures). Lunch was great, the beach they took us to was breathtaking! Seriously, I can not say enough great things!! We are still talking about it! Definitely the highlight of our whole trip! I would do this excursion again in a heartbeat!!!

1  Thank Brookelynn0119