Open today: 09:30 - 16:00
Review Highlights
Always a great time on this excursion!

This is my second time in 4 years spending the day with CocoNutz Cruisers. We had such a great time... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Linda E
Kansas City, Kansas
Highlight of our vacation!!

This bike tour is amazing and is absolutely a MUST DO when you are on Grand Bahama Island. There... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Baldaccifamily

Recommended experiences in and around Freeport
from US$139,00
from US$44,99
from US$55,00
Jeep Tour
1 Review
from US$100,00
More Info
All reviews motorized bikes alfredo banana bay conch demonstration bike tour cruise ship conch salad grand bahama dolphin sanctuary delicious lunch entire tour saw dolphins great tour history lesson bahamian history highly recommend this tour beautiful island
Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our tour with CocoNutz cruisers was one of the best days on our trip to the Bahamas!
Unfortunately we had a cloudy cool day and got drenched in the rain while out riding the bikes but we still had a blast. Our guides made it fun even though we missed out on beach time and spent time huddled in the van trying to stay warm and dry. Still so much fun and will enjoy our memories from this trip for a long time. I'd highly recommend it!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

We had a group of 5 that cruised to Freeport on Carnival Pride and booked the CoCoNutz Cruisers excursion through their website after researching multiple excursions online. All I can say is WOW!!!! The day started off with Fredo who was very friendly and professional. We met up with Genie who was our tour guide and she was amazing! Fredo and Genie were so much fun and so knowledgeable... And their hospitality was out of this world! We've done a handful of excursions and sometimes the guides and/or their equipment is a little sketchy.. Not CoCoNutz Crusiers!!! The bikes are in great shape, the guides were awesome and they even took pictures of our entire tour and emailed them to us at no charge (all other excursions you have to pay an arm and leg for pictures). Lunch was great, the beach they took us to was breathtaking! Seriously, I can not say enough great things!! We are still talking about it! Definitely the highlight of our whole trip! I would do this excursion again in a heartbeat!!!

1  Thank Brookelynn0119
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Book this one. The CocNutz team is very well organized, professional, but friendly and personal, always having our safety and interests in mind. The bikes are top notch and they showed us around to some highlights of the island. Dolphins and conch, birds and beaches, are all there. What a great day.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

CocoNutz Cruisers was one of the best tours I have ever done. From the moment that my sister and I were picked up from the port where our ship arrived, til the moment we were dropped off at the end of the day - the fun never stopped! The electric bikes were super fun and easy to ride. We biked around the island visiting the most beautiful spots and learning some interesting history of the area. We were treated to an amazing lunch and had some extra beach time. The highlight of the trip however was hanging out with our amazing hosts: Fredo, Genie and Javan. Fredo and Genie also were our paparazzi taking awesome pictures the entire day. Not only did we have our memories of the day - but we were given all the pictures at no hidden additional costs. I intend to visit CocoNutz Cruisers every time I am in Freeport!
So go ahead and go Nutz and book with CocoNutz Cruisers! I would be surprised if these enterprising folks don’t expand and bring CocoNutz Cruisers to some of the other islands in the Bahamas.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

My sister and I booked this tour outside of the tours offered by Norwegian Cruise line because of the reviews it got on Trip Advisor. So expectations were high which can always mean trouble. We were not disappointed. In fact, it was even better than we expected. Half of the reason this tour is fabulous is because of Fredo, Genie and Jamal were the most warm, welcoming and fabulous tour guides we have ever had who are now facebook friends. They taught us so much about their island history. After picking us up near the cruise ships, it was a 20 minute drive in which we learned more about Fredo and the Island. We then met Genie and learned about the bikes. The tour was just my sister and me! The bikes were really fun and a great way to tour the island. We went to an area where they were training dolphins, then the beach where we had a drink and chatted and then to a fabulous lunch, all the while seeing beautiful neighborhoods and other parts of the island. We had some beach time at a beautiful beach, all the while having our own photographer to document our entire trip. Such warm, lovely people, we did not want to leave them. We feel like we made new friends for life!

Date of experience: February 2018