“friendly and professional dive shop”

Reef Oasis Dive Club
Book In Advance
More Info
US$130,00*
and up
Grand Bahama Shark Dive
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Reef Oasis Dive Club, an international 5 Star PADI diving center. We are operating in Grand Bahamas, Egypt(Sharm el Sheikh) and Dominican Republic. We offer PADI dive courses from beginner to pro, diving to several spots and snorkeling trips. Our specialty are Special Shark Dives with Tiger Sharks and Caribbean Reef Sharks with Shark Trainer. We even have dive courses for children. For those who never dived before we have every day a free trial dive in the pool. This way you learn the beginning skills from diving and you get used to the equipment. Who would like to try Scuba diving in the Ocean can start the Discovery Scuba Diving Course. If you like it you can continue to become a PADI Scuba Diver or a PADI Open Water Diver. Excellent reefs, wrecks and wall dives, diving from boats, waste no more time before experiencing the beauty and freedom of the weightless floating underwater.
Reviewed 20 November 2017

this was probably the best dive shop i've been south
cozumel, roatan, curacao and cuba, 120 dives all together north and south
i did 8 dives all boat dives. 2 dives/day. we saw at least one reef shark on every dive even a hammerhead on one dive.
we also saw stingrays, lobsters, groopers and lionfish and plenty of tiny creatures.

there was very little current and the visibility was great

the divemasters were fun and friendly
a special shout out to patti who was my guide on most dives

I wish they had 100cu tanks with nitrox so i could stay in the water longer.
if the distance between the boat and the dive shop were shorter would be nice
A night and early morning dive would have been nice but they didn't have enough people

Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing Team at Reef Oasis Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2018

Hello kwfrozen,

Thank you very much for finding couple of minutes to share your experience.
We are very glad tha you enjoyed diving with our team. We wish to see our guests happy and work hard on that, your comments confirm that we do well with that. Of course you've been very lucky to see such an amazing shark as a great hammerhead, this is a big present from the ocean.

Best regards from all the team

All reviews
"lobster"
"basil"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 8 November 2017

My family and I have been diving in the Caribbean for a few years and this was the most amazing experience we've ever had. What a rush! This was the third dive of our trip so we were confident in the expertise and skills of our incredible dive masters: Patrizia, Socrates, and Michael. The sharks were beautiful and we were all mesmerized by their grace and power...though we never forgot that these are apex predators and that the rules must be followed. We can't thank Reef Oasis enough for this experience. Best. Dive. Ever. We love you guys!

1  Thank bfields63
Reviews_Response, Sales & Marketing Team at Reef Oasis Dive Club, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

Hello bfields63,
Thanks for choosing our dive center for diving during your holidays.
Reading happy feedback of our divers is the best reward for our team, we really do our best to provide services in a safe and enjoyable way.
Diving with sharks is definetely a MUST in Grand Bahama and we are pleased that you enjoyed diving with these majestic animals.
A big thank for all our team again. We hope to welcoming you in the future in our dive centers round the world.
Reef Oasis Dive Club

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Prepare cash...in advance. If not no dive !
Dive sites not at international level.
You dive on the sames sites the same day
Booking tiger shark in advance doesn't give you priority when you are in place. So you have a lot of chances to miss.
Light guidance under water.
However some new young guides are good.
Shark feeding not so bad thanks to the nice shark master guy.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My fiance I gave the diving a go when they were offering free training by the pool. Our instructor Socrates was great. He was really supportive throughout every step even during the dive when we were anxious due to the sharks being closeby. Our first dive was at a shipwreck site on a reef which was spectacular as it was so clear with lots of corals, sharks and fish. This was a popular dive where all the other instructors joined us. They were all friendly and accomodating. We loved the first dive so much we did another where we saw turtles, stingrays, fish and after got Padi certified up to 12 meters! All in all we had a great experience! Can't wait to go again.