Review Highlights
Acquiring art

I have purchased several of his paintings over the years. They r very expressive. Leo added a... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2018
MsBeth2016
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Unique Artist In Bahamas

I recentywent on s cruise to the Bahamas . I wandered into an Art studio owened by a Bohemian... read more

Reviewed 3 December 2018
fancydancer1961
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Freeport
from US$49,99
from US$120,78
from US$44,99
from US$139,00
More Info
All reviews inspiration prints stories talented bohemian collection bahamas
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

Leo is such a wonderful, thought provocing artist. He describes his art in such a beautiful heart felt way. You have to go here and buy some of his soulful art work.

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I walk into this art store not know anything about it. Seeing Leo at his desk working hard on a painting was impressive. Only saying let him know if we have any questions, feel free to ask. Once setting our eyes on his work, it was impossible not to ask questions. Leo opened up about his paint and made it impossible to force yourself to leave. Leo has paintings and prints at a large price range. We bought a couple prints with Leo sighting them. You won't go wrong visiting Leo.

1  Thank jmpierce282
Reviewed 23 July 2017

My wife and i bought a print from this gallery. We spent sometime talking to the artist and looking at his art. This is a place to visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Leo is great and very informative about his style of art. He is an internationally acclaimed artist and even if you do not purchase he is sure to enlighten you about the art scene.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

My wife and I visited Leo's Art Gallery and were absolutely blown away by the beauty of Leo's art. He has a wonderful style all of his own and takes his inspiration from a very diverse range of subjects from religion to local sights. Leo will take the time to explain how and where the inspiration for his various artwork came from and he is such a nice guy you can't fail to like him. We decided to purchase two pieces based on the local area, a Coral beach scene and a Gold Rock Beach scene. Once framed they will take pride of place on our condo wall.

1  Thank P7222GLnicks