“Great To Chill”

Neptune's Cocktail Lounge
Ranked #2 of 17 Nightlife in Freeport
Reviewed 18 August 2016

I really like this place. Im not a party person, but vacation brought out my party side and this place is just what I needed. Not crowded, very attentive staff, intimate seating, ample dance floor and Karaoke is everything! I would've liked it if the DJ played a little more R and B, but I cant complain. I really like this place.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

As far as I know the longest running karaoke bar in Freeport. Great mix of local and tourist talent, helpful dj. Drinks are fine,sound system is good.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

If you love Karaoke, make sure you go here. Lots of fun, fun crowd! It DOES fill up, so get there a little early :) Great drinks too!

Reviewed 27 May 2016

Loved the cocktails. Good fun Karaoke and music. Small dancefloor but upscale tourist lounge, Very nice