“Always Great”

Pat & Diane Snorkeling
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

This is the second time I have booked with Pat & Diane. This December we booked a private limo for 5 that took us to Port Lucaya Marketplace, a private beach, the Perfume Factory and some additional shopping. The driver was courteous and prompt. However, was very Uninformative about the area during the city tour. As a matter of fact he didn't tell us anything as we drove now that I think of it. This company is relatively inexpensive. I called and spoke to Diane directly to book. We paid $45 per person for 3 hours. The Perfume Factory is kind of neat as you can make your own perfume, have it bottled, and kept on file for future ordering for $32 to start. Pat & Diane hold your reservation via credit card but upon arrival for your tour, you pay cash, which is kind of nice.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Sadly, I can't review the actual snorkeling trip. I booked online and got an email that said I would get another email within 24 hours to confirm. Thankfully, I wasn't charged, but after several days, I called them and was informed that because there weren't more people booking that our reservation was cancelled. That's too bad. What I'm more unhappy about is not getting notified by the company that this policy would be ruining my vacation and I'd have to make different plans in a very short amount of time. They should have made this policy clear on their website and saved me a lot of trouble. Can't recommend this company to anyone now.

2  Thank windelkin
freeporttalk, Owner at Pat & Diane Snorkeling, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hello,
We apologize that you did not receive a Cancellation Notification. We appreciate that our guest have busy and stressful lives and look forward to their vacations. We do take your reservations seriously and we regret that we did not have the required minimum on your tour date.
Without more details we do not know why you did not receive a Cancellation Notification. We make a diligent effort to follow up with customers, but sometimes there are technical problems, human error or extending circumstances. The automatic response you referred to, encourages clients to call us if they do not receive a Confirmation email within 24 hours. We value your comments and will consider how we can improve our customer experience.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We were headed to Freeport for a sports event and we were trying to find snorkel trip for the family that would fit around our game schedule. Before we left, I emailed Pat and Diane and was informed we needed 20 to do a trip and if I had contacted them earlier, they would have had time to help me get to 20. It was too late so we showed up in Freeport with no trip scheduled and no operator who could do a trip when we needed.After talking to the team, they decided to go as a group. I called Diane about 4pm and she was awesome working around our schedule at the last minute and booked us at 9 the next am. After several calls to Diane (answered every time) it was confirmed.

The next AM we corralled everyone together and the boat picked us up with great crew and good equipment. They were fun and happy to be there unlike other tours I have been on. One at the reef, they insisted all kids wear life jackets as it was a bit rough. They would only allow them to remove them with parents permission...safety first! We were in the water for well over an hour and had a great time. They have fish food on board , so make sure you get some and feed the fish , it is amazing to have hundreds of fish in your face happy to eat out of your hand. One of the crew even got in to look for interesting things to point us to.

Please contact Pat and Diane via email before your trip and make an attempt at getting enough people to do their tour, you won't be disappointed. If you can find 10 people on your cruise or in your hotel lobby, chances are Diane will be able to find the rest of the 20 if you contact her far enough in advance. By the way 20 is not the maximum, they can handle 40 something on the huge Catamaran. They are not the huge tour operator in the marina and you can tell they appreciate your patronage with the customer service they give.

You won't be sorry....

And after the trip, put the marina at your back and walk to the right to the yellow hut on the marina bulkhead and get some fresh conch salad from Daddy ... the best in town!

Enjoy...

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Your excursion continues to be our favorite out of all the ports we have visited!!! We continue to compare everyone to Pat & Diane's and you definitely did an amazing job last week. Just like last time your staff was amazing and lunch was delicious. You are the reason we love Freeport!! The beach was beautiful, snorkeling was great food was delicious and we had a blast playing volleyball! If only we could master the gully wash at home! We hope to be back in the future!!! Best of luck from Kansas.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

This is the best snorkeling experienced ever. They feed you lunch for free, water for free, juice for free, tea for free, and most important: 2 FREE BAHAMA MAMAS. Not to mention other free snacks. This is the best experience! You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Alysia B
freeporttalk, Owner at Pat & Diane Snorkeling, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Thank you for you enthusiastic review of our Tour #2 Deserted Beach Snorkeling! Thank you for taking time to share your experience, we greatly appreciate hearing it, helps us to continue to do the best we can. Couldn't have said it better ourselves....