“Best Dive Ever!!”
Review of Caribbean Divers

Caribbean Divers
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Caribbean Divers is a small dive operation in Freeport, Grand Bahama, located on the premises of the Bell Channel Inn hotel. Our Professionally Trained Dive Staff has more than 30 years of experience which enables them to guide you through the natural wonders that lie just offshore. All dive sites are just a 5 to 10 minute boat ride from our facilities. Our full service Dive Center is open seven days a week 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. We offer resort-classes as well as scuba diving certification courses. Our facilities provide dive packages, underwater camera, equipment rentals, snorkeling trips and private charters.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

Only one of the best dive experiences I could have ever asked for. Lisbeth was very patient with me and my numerous e- mails back and forth to schedule my dive. Presley was a great boat captain. And I cannot say enough positive things about our guide Jerry. He made sure I saw the shark, ( huge bucket list moment for me) and showed us so much. The whole trip from beginning to end was more than I ever could have hoped for and would most definitely dive with them again. I promise you will not be disappointed!

BellChannelInn, Public Relations Manager at Caribbean Divers, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Dear Gayle,

Thank you so much for your 5 star review!
It was a pleasure diving with you and we feel honored that we were able to fulfill one of your bucket list items for you!

We hope to see you back again in Freeport soon. :-)

All reviews
in 42 reviews
"wreck"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Thanks to Caribbean Divers I fulfilled my life dream, scuba diving, and overcome my biggest fear at the same time. Captain picked me up straight from the hotel where I stood.
We were just 2 guys but the instructor that was with us is real professional! First, we had to watch a short video than it was training in the swimming pool and after straight into the sea. Boy that was diving with me, also for the first time, was getting familiar with diving fast and great, I was a bit panicking. I have to say that all the times I panicked even already under water in the sea, the instructor knew exactly how to calm me down. I am really grateful for this chance and for the patience of instructor.

Amazing company, and instructors! Really professionals and very patient!

Thank you so so much!

Reviewed 9 July 2017

It was a great day of diving with the Caribbean Divers!

+ Great diving. Lots of sharks!
+ Great equipment to rent
+ Friendly staff
+ Small boat, so you get attention you need.

% My girlfriend came along as a passenger. And she was all alone on the boat. The point is: Someone should stay on the boat in the case something went wrong. 2 staff came along. Both went diving.
% They didnt check me to see my certification or anything. Could be dangerous if you end up with a 'fake' diver.

1  Thank Henrik E
Reviewed 21 May 2017

The boat captain picked us up from the resort filled out papers and we where off dive guid was great small boat limited people so more to see it was not a cattle boat everyone was experienced and we had a lot of fun will dive with them again when I come back

See more reviews
Reviewed 18 May 2017

We really enjoyed diving with Caribbean Divers. There were only 5 divers on our boat and we much appreciate the personal service. I was a little nervous about diving with the sharks but they were very reassuring and I'm glad that I was able to get out of my comfort zone to really enjoy the experience. The prices were very reasonable especially considering that they looked after everything including picking us up at our resort. We will definitely dive with them next time that we are in the Bahamas.