Open today: 08:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Great dives

We really like our 10 dIves with caribbean divers. We saw a lot of sharks. There were sharks almost... read more

Reviewed 17 August 2018
Catherine T
Amazing diving and staff

The diveshop Caribbean Divers that’s connected to the hotel Bell Channel Inn offers amazing drives... read more

Reviewed 1 May 2018
Marie-Louise M
Aarhus, Denmark
via mobile

All reviews bell channel inn dive master dive shop great diving days diving cattle boat small boat boat captain open water jerry presley wreck sharks operator gear resort bahamas
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Thanks to Caribbean Divers I fulfilled my life dream, scuba diving, and overcome my biggest fear at the same time. Captain picked me up straight from the hotel where I stood.
We were just 2 guys but the instructor that was with us is real professional! First, we had to watch a short video than it was training in the swimming pool and after straight into the sea. Boy that was diving with me, also for the first time, was getting familiar with diving fast and great, I was a bit panicking. I have to say that all the times I panicked even already under water in the sea, the instructor knew exactly how to calm me down. I am really grateful for this chance and for the patience of instructor.

Amazing company, and instructors! Really professionals and very patient!

Thank you so so much!

1  Thank Martiniqua
Reviewed 9 July 2017

It was a great day of diving with the Caribbean Divers!

+ Great diving. Lots of sharks!
+ Great equipment to rent
+ Friendly staff
+ Small boat, so you get attention you need.

% My girlfriend came along as a passenger. And she was all alone on the boat. The point is: Someone should stay on the boat in the case something went wrong. 2 staff came along. Both went diving.
% They didnt check me to see my certification or anything. Could be dangerous if you end up with a 'fake' diver.

1  Thank Henrik E
Reviewed 21 May 2017

The boat captain picked us up from the resort filled out papers and we where off dive guid was great small boat limited people so more to see it was not a cattle boat everyone was experienced and we had a lot of fun will dive with them again when I come back

Reviewed 18 May 2017

We really enjoyed diving with Caribbean Divers. There were only 5 divers on our boat and we much appreciate the personal service. I was a little nervous about diving with the sharks but they were very reassuring and I'm glad that I was able to get out of my comfort zone to really enjoy the experience. The prices were very reasonable especially considering that they looked after everything including picking us up at our resort. We will definitely dive with them next time that we are in the Bahamas.

Reviewed 12 April 2017

Made reservations with Caribbean Divers several months prior to a planned day trip to the Bahamas for the express purpose of our first dive in the Bahamas. We arrived by high speed ferry from Ft. Lauderdale and made it to the dive shop prior to 1:00, our scheduled arriving time. Low and behold the boat had already left. Upon further investigation, our names and time of arrive were actually on the counter so there is no way our reservation got lost, they just left. This was an expensive and disappointing day. We will never be back.

1  Thank debbie R