“Too expensive”

Senses Spa & Fitness Center
Reviewed 24 July 2016

I called for a price at thaïs spa and I was surprises to learn that it would cost me 143$ US for a sweedish massage. It´s just plain too expensive!

Reviewed 30 November 2015

I am visiting Freeport for a while, so I got a short term membership to the facility. There is a very completely equipped gym. Totally satisfied, and I am discerning when it comes to gym equipment. They also have a range of fitness and yoga classes.
One day I was sore from cycling and decided on the spur of the moment to have a massage. Just so happened there was a masseuse available. Turned out to be one of the best and most effective I have ever had. Jut to test my opinion, I later booked my wife in for one. She is more experienced and she agreed, it was one of the best she has ever had. The masseuse was Auttea. Did not talk much, but amazing skills.
All of the staff have been the perfect balance of professional and friendly.
I am comfortable recommending this place for the occasional spa user or serious athletes.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Mrs. Annitra, the Spa Director who is exceptionally friendly and professional set me up with Tara for a 50 minutes massage as per my request. Tara has the hands of an angel. As a matter of fact I think the angels talk to her during the session as she seems to know exactly where to slide her hands and when to be delicate and when to be more forceful. The whole experience was divine. She made me feel as if I had gone to Heaven! The only bad part of it all is that it had to end!!!! I give it a five stars!

1  Thank loulou47
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had a spa day here for my 50th birthday. Tara gave my massage, she is superb! Her hands flow and are very exotic. Juanita gave me the best facial I have ever had. 5 days later I am still glowing. I went early and enjoyed the sauna and bubble baths. The physical spa needs some detail attention but the treatments were top notche'd and who has their eyes open anyways?

1  Thank SaylorMalone
See more reviews
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I schedule a couples massage here, and although the massage itself was great, I waited in the "lounge" area alone for 25 minutes past my schedule appointment time to be taken in. I thought someone had forgotten about me. It also looked as though the lobby was undergoing renovations. It didn't disrupt my service, but depending on the work they are doing, it may not be very relaxing.

1  Thank AzoreanGirl83