Senses Spa & Fitness Center

from US$259,00
from US$259,00
from US$359,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2015

Mrs. Annitra, the Spa Director who is exceptionally friendly and professional set me up with Tara for a 50 minutes massage as per my request. Tara has the hands of an angel. As a matter of fact I think the angels talk to her during the session as she seems to know exactly where to slide her hands and when to be delicate and when to be more forceful. The whole experience was divine. She made me feel as if I had gone to Heaven! The only bad part of it all is that it had to end!!!! I give it a five stars!

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank loulou47
Reviewed 10 February 2015

I had a spa day here for my 50th birthday. Tara gave my massage, she is superb! Her hands flow and are very exotic. Juanita gave me the best facial I have ever had. 5 days later I am still glowing. I went early and enjoyed the sauna and bubble baths. The physical spa needs some detail attention but the treatments were top notche'd and who has their eyes open anyways?

Date of experience: February 2015
1  Thank SaylorMalone
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I schedule a couples massage here, and although the massage itself was great, I waited in the "lounge" area alone for 25 minutes past my schedule appointment time to be taken in. I thought someone had forgotten about me. It also looked as though the lobby was undergoing renovations. It didn't disrupt my service, but depending on the work they are doing, it may not be very relaxing.

Date of experience: August 2014
1  Thank AzoreanGirl83
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Staying at a hotel well off the beaten path, I ventured down the beach about 40min and happened upon this spa. I had no appointment but the cordial receptionist found an appointment slot for me.

The surroundings were quite peaceful, clean, and loved though they did look a little 'tired' - dinged furniture legs, leaky water decanter, slightly stained seat cushions, etc.

Nonetheless, it was a welcome getaway.

My massage therapist was fantastic. One of the best 80 min relaxation massages I have ever had and well worth the 40 min walk and 60 min wait. The cost was reasonable for a spa, $120.

Date of experience: August 2013
Reviewed 13 May 2013

My massage itself was wonderful. The staff was wonderful. But the overall spa is in desperate need of a refurb. The steam room was scary it was so bad. This place has such great potential. I really hope they do the necessary repairs and refurbishments needed to keep this place in good condition. Overall I would recommend, just know what your walking in to.

Date of experience: May 2013