“I ate here five times in a 7 day 6night cruise to Freeport Bahamas. ”

Pisces Seafood House & Pizzeria
Ranked #17 of 126 Restaurants in Freeport
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Where do I start, Shawn (the manager) made the experience on this my 3 time in the Bahamas the best. It’s been about 4 years since I last went and things had change a bit. Me and my brother went searching for a really good place to eat lunch or dinner and we stumbled up Pisces and loved it. We ate pizza the first day amazing!!!!!! We ate the seafood platter the second day it also was very tasty. Oh and let me not forget Jamil very different perspective on certain views but overall a very good bartender and knowledgeable person to have that close to the guest. I would recommend this place as the number one place to eat in the port Lacuya marketplace. On our last day we stopped back by and almost missed the ferry to the port because I just had to have more peas and rice. Go there the whole team from the cooks to the bar staff to the cleaning crew they all were great .

Reviewed 24 August 2018

A needed break from fish...Great Pizza and club sandwich! Customer service was great. A great selection of menu items.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

Very good pizza- thin, chewy crust, tangy & flavorful sauce and toppings. Very good service and fair prices for the food.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We went with a large group (over 20 every time we sat down to eat, including about 10 children). We ate here several times for lunch and dinner during our stay because the manager and staff were so warm and welcoming. The manager went out of his way to ensure our safety when two men began harassing one of the men in our group. He was also incredibly nice and fun with the kids. We were all pleasantly surprised at how good the pizza was. But everything on their menu was delicious. I personally had the seafood curry twice during my stay and many in our group raved about the seafood platter.

2  Thank jackiegonzalez41
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Casual dining experience here. it was a slow Monday on a hot July night. Our server was very friendly, and made helpful suggestions. No AC, but we sat near the windows. Food was good, although there is high-end food elsewhere in Freeport. I had snapper, and ate every bit. My friend had the conch chowder, and then fish curry with linguine for an entree. Drinks were typical, Sands beers and other tropical cocktails. Would easily go back for a simple dinner. Not as appealing when very busy. Has a bustling, young crowd atmosphere that might make conversation difficult.