Comfort Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$440
US$300
US$226
US$215
Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$264
  • Beachfront
Bay View Suites Paradise Island(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$253
US$192
Priceline
Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive(Paradise Island)(Great Value!)
US$353
US$314
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$349/night.

Club Land'or Resort(Paradise Island)
US$202
1 026
2 716
2 025
1 026
All reviewsroyal towerswater parklazy riverwest towermeal plandolphin cayleap of faitha lot of fundolphin experienceper persongreat tripthe entire resortmarina villagebimini roadahead of timefamily vacationmarine life
52 - 57 of 6 949 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Finishing up a six night vacation at the Royal Tower at the Atlantis resort. The resort is everything you want in a family vacation, lots of activities for all ages, an abundance of dining options (we did the casual meal plan for $75 a day per adult, kids 6 and under eat free, and ate at Poseidon’s Table buffet restaurant for brunch and dinner nearly every day). The breakfast buffet has everything you can think of, omelet and crepe bars, an abundance of sweets including fresh waffles, pancakes and French toast, and tray upon tray of hot savory items. Dinner is likewise full of options for every age including a pizza bar for the kids and a yummy sundae bar. We ate at Fish by Jose Andres and it was worth the shuttle to the Cove for the fried lion fish dish alone.

Having stayed at the beach tower and coral tower previously I can say that staying at the Royal is worth the added price. Walking from the coral towers through the casino and lobby took nearly 20 minutes with or little ones, or 40 minutes round trip. Back and forth 4 or more times a day (for breakfast, dinner, trips to the pool, walk before bed) took about 2 hours a day that we could instead spend swimming or playing. Being able to take the elevator directly to the restaurant and pool access meant that we didn’t have to lug around a huge beach bag every time we left our room since we could just run up any time we needed something.

Hands down the best part of our experience was the gracious staff. And the star among them was Jorell at the front desk. When we had a snafu with our reservation on our last day she worked for nearly forty minutes (most of which was during her break time!) to sort everything out for us. I was so relieved and appreciative that I gave her a big hug afterward. When I thanked her she said “it was my pleasure” so sincerely that I almost believed she would rather have helped solve our problem than taken her break ;) Thanks to everyone at the resort for helping to make my mom and dads birthday trip (turned 68 and 70 respectively during the trip) one we will all remember.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Alexis C
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Recent trip, our room flooded and I slipped and fell stepping from wet carpet onto bathroom floor. After couple of hours got put in room with no a/c. Many hours got into an ok room. Waited hours to make report with security. They never arrived. Next day hotel manager said he would have them contact me for statement within two hours, still no contact. Had to leave with no report written. Lost one total day dealing with room. Lost rest of trip with sore/swollen knee. Billing had things that had to be removed later. Asked for some consideration for inconvenience but first email that was to be returned in 48 hours took a week and they wanted to know what name I was booked under. It was clear in complaint. I returned name & confirmation number. Three days passed and no reply. Many buckets were inside catching rain leaking from roof. Needs repairs! Needs customer service training!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MC-WASH1954
Sydney E, Manager at The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi MC-WASH1954,

Thank you very much for taking the time to get in touch with the Atlantis Management Team. We are very disappointed to hear that your vacation did not live up to your expectations, and we truly apologize for any inconveniences that happened along the way. At your earliest convenience, please contact Sydney.Engel@atlantisparadise.com, who will ensure you are put in touch with the appropriate Executive Team member. It is important to us that we take your feedback and continue to improve the guest experience.

- Atlantis Management Team

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Stayed five nights, Monday through Saturday with wife and two sons ages 21 and 18. Had a great time, going to hit on a few different subjects. First, don’t be cheap with the tips at certain points.

Airport
When getting off the plane and heading to retrieve your luggage hire one of the local workers to take your bags. You only have to tip them a few dollars per bag. They will get your bus, put them on the cart and get you straight to your cab or transfer bus. When getting off the bus tip the driver after he takes your luggage off the bus. Do the same when going back to the airport. In total it will cost you about $20.00 in tips round trip but so worth it.

Check In
This can be a little bit of a process as people have a ton of questions when checking in. Just go with the flow, you are on Bahamian time and nothing is going to change that.

Okay, the food at the Atlantis is a hit or miss. We ate at Virgil’s BBQ, Chop Stixs and Carmines twice. Do not waste your time with Virgil’s, Chop Stixs is very good Chinese food but the selection is limited. Get there early and have drinks in the lounge. Carmines is always good and we booked a second night after the first reservation. We would have eaten there every night if we had known better. For the four of us we spent about $150 per night. This is just for meals, we do not drink alcohol with dinner and we used our water coupons. You get one bottle of water person per day and this can be used anywhere. Our boys ordered full entrees every night. My wife and I would order appetizers as entrees or split an entrée. One to keep the cost down and two to leave room for some dessert or drinks later. Large pizza will cost you $40.00 after tip and vat tax. After drinking and gambling we looked forward to it back in the room a couple of nights.

Water
Do yourself a favor and order cases of water from instagopher, just do a web search. They will charge you $13.00 a case but it is so worth it. If you go next door to the little shopping village you will pay $26.00 per case and $8.00 per bottle on property. Bring a collapsible cooler, fill the plastic dry cleaning bag in the closet with ice and put on top. It will keep the water nice and cold for the beach and pool. I left a $3.00 tip for housekeeping and asked for three more dry cleaning bags. In the afternoon when we returned from the beach/pool I would fill up the cooler with water, get more ice in the dry-cleaning bag and kept the cooler in the tub. We always had plenty of cold water. Next time I will bring two coolers, one for the room and one for the beach.
Alcohol
Save your money and do not buy drinks at dinner. Purchase the coconut specials on the beach by the locals and drink in the casino. Coconuts will cost $10.00 each and if you buy two or more you get a free refill. Casino drinks are great and only cost a tip. In the bars and restaurants drinks are $15.00 each plus 15% gratuity and 7.5% vat tax.
Beach/Pool Chairs
The beach has over 300 lounge chairs but only 50 with shade covers. It is almost impossible to get one with a cover. You can rent very large umbrellas for $30.00 per day. If you rent more than one you can haggle with them. Do get frustrated just plan to rent an umbrella if you need shade. Pool Chairs do fill up by 10am in the morning and yes, they are full of towels with no one in them. People are in the pool or on the slides which can take up to an hour for each slide. Tip: If you get a chair under an umbrella, hang a shirt on the inside of the umbrella on one of the spokes. If not, people will come and take the umbrella. Learn from our mistake and boy was I mad. I knew who took it but nothing I could do about it and I did not want to cause an issue.

FYI – Make sure you wear some sort of foot wear when walking around. The sidewalks get extremely hot and I burnt the bottom of my feet and they blistered. Still paying for it a week later.
Night Life
There are a lot of families with young children, not sure what they do at night. We did see a magician who is there until the middle of August. Most nights we had dinner and ended up in the casino until 11pm at night.
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay, had to work out a few kinks along the way, but it was enjoyable. Feel free to message me with any questions.

Room Tip: If staying in the Royal Towers ask for a room with a "Full" balcony. We ended up with a "French" balcony.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank mpcpjep
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

First I would like to say we had an awesome time and the people were genuinely nice and helpful.

Since this is a Marriott affiliated property I was able to book a suite at the Cove Tower on points. I paid nothing for the room itself but the $52 a day resort fee and the $12 a day in automatic housekeeping gratuity it was $64 a day. Not bad for the corner suite we had with awesome Ocean and Pool view and on the other side a view of the city and harbor.

The 7.5% VAT and automatic 15-19% gratuity on ALL purchases can add up quickly. If you go to the sundrie store for a 32 ounce bottle of Dasani water it will cost you $10 plus 22.5% tax. So, the water will cost you $12.25. A simple Vodka Cranberry will cost you $17.50 + 22.5%, and that is for a single. By the way, the 7.5% VAT is a government tax and not an Atlantis tax which has already gone up to 12.5%. So all purchases at Atlantis will cost you the displayed price plus 27% on top of that.

Like I said to begin with. Awesome resort with nice people but the cost is somewhat prohibitive if you are expecting to participate in most of the activities.

Here is what we did. We got a taxi and went to the local grocery and liquor store which turned out to be a $65 taxi ride. We purchased enough food, water and liquor to last the week for about $175. Granted we had sandwiches, crackers, salami, cheese, apples, bananas,etc.. for a whole week but that is what we would do at home if we were going to the beach and lounging the whole time. This gave us the opportunity to "splurge" on a couple of meals at the resort.

Now let us get to the activities and water park. Cruise ships come in every day. At one point there were four cruise ships that dock right next to the resort. They offer excursions on the cruise to Atlantis and the associated activities. The cruises typically dock in between 8 and 10AM. Atlantis gets busy with the cruisers about 11AM and stays busy until about 3 or 4PM. If you plan on any activity plan on it outside of these times if you can.

All in all, Set your expectations correctly and you will have an amazing time. If you can afford $80 a person for the Buffet, or $52 for a steak (a-la-cart), $20 for a drink and $10 for one beer, then do that. If you like a cool clear water with amazing white sand beaches you got it. I can't speak for other towers but if you can stand an extremely large suite with amazing ocean views (The Cove) you got that too.

Room Tip: The Cove, high floor with odd room number have ocean and pool view.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank toonuhh
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This "resort" is unbelievably underwhelming. They nickel and dime the hell out of you. I do not mind spending money when the experience is worth it, but let me tell you this place was not worth it. Every single purchase automatically comes with a 15% gratuity charge. This means the staff does not have to try. I had SEVERAL people that work there roll their eyes when I would ask a question. The staff are very rude and not accommodating whatsoever. When you pay this kind of money, you expect to be wow'd. Definitely not wow'd. We were charged an additional $60 per day for hotel service charges. Apparently this is a mandatory charge and there is no way around it. SUPER ANNOYING especially since we stayed for 10 days and we were unsatisfied! The housekeepers literally turn the TV on in your room and sit on the bed and watch TV while they are "cleaning" it. Supposedly, they only get paid $2.48 per room, so do not expect it to be very clean. For the price we paid for the room we expected something nice; however, it was not nicer than a Holiday Inn hotel room. Also, all the pools and beaches close at 7pm, and outdoor eating closes at 6pm. Definitely not pleased with this. Again, when you pay this kind of money for a vacation you expect to more. This was WAY less! Be cautious to double-check your hotel bill before checking out as we had multiple charges on our bill we did not make. I planned this trip 6 months in advance and was really looking forward to it; however, after just a few days we were more than ready to leave. I would HIGHLY recommend eating dinner at Viola's while you are in the Bahamas, totally made the rest of the trip bearable!! Thursday is salsa night, Friday is karaoke night, and Saturday is live band night. There is also a small convince store across from the hotel near Anthony's restaurant. I would recommend going there to get drinks and snacks though a small box of wheat thins was $10.71 and Chips a Hoy was $13! We will not be going back to the Bahamas, and we would never stay at the Atlantis again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank hernandez123456789

Hi hernandez123456789,

Thank you very much for taking the time to reach out to the Atlantis Management Team. The experience our guests have on-property and the feedback they provide us help tremendously in improving the overall guest experience. We are disappointed to hear that you did not enjoy your stay on-property, so we'd love to introduce you to a member of our Executive Team, who will speak with your directly to discuss your vacation in more detail. Please contact Sydney.Engel@atlantisparadise.com at your earliest convenience, who will put you in touch.

- Atlantis Management Team