Lowest prices for your stay
US$314
Free cancellation until 21/09/24
US$352
Free cancellation until 21/09/24
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$293
PricelineUS$388
TravelocityUS$314
Hotels.comUS$314
Reviews (1 744)
1 744 results
All reviews edgewater grill cabbage beach man made beach balcony room amber spa edge water indoor bar ping pong all inclusives make reservations buffet restaurant nightly entertainment a la carte restaurants smaller resort conch fritters recommend this resort the entire staff
Selected filters
853 - 858 of 1 744 reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

We arrived at the Warwick on 7th September to be greeted by such friendly helpful staff. We were greeted at reception by Judy who was fabulous. Our room was excellent. Hotel is extremely clean. Camilla Kullberg who is assistant reception manager has the most excellect customer service and is an asset to the Warwick. We had great service off all the staff but in particular Raisa on the hog bar. Cassie the bar manager & Daleia who brought drinks round the pool. The pool was cleaned every morning and constantly through the day. Food was fantastic. We had the best holiday ever and would highly recommended the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gof715
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2018

Dear Gof715,
We appreciate your comments on the members from our team, we are so please that they provided your with exceptional service during your vacation with us .
We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

My girlfriend and I visited your wonderful establishment for a much needed getaway. We both are heavily involved in high end entities in Nassau.

It is so refreshingly satisfying to come in contact with staff of this calibre. The customer service from each and every staff member we encountered has been world class, genuine and you can tell that they really want to be there and help you enjoy your stay! In particular, we encountered these staff members who really really are an amazing assets to your company.

Sheana - receptionist front desk
Kddy - waiter abbiocco
Joleitha hostess - hostess abbiocco
Ashley hostess - verandah
Francine waitress - edgewater

The resturants and food rival any resturant in Nassau. Fresh delicious and fast service made us feel like gluttons as we had to ask for seconds because it tasted so amazing!

If your establishment could set the bar for the rest of the hospitality and tourism establishments in Nassau, this islands reputation would explode. Thank you so much once again and we cant wait for our next trip! We will definetly recommend this outstanding resort to everyone. Well done!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scubanator

Dear Scubanator,
We appreciate you sharing your review and comments on your visit to the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas – All Inclusive, Adults Only resort.
It was a real pleasure to learn that your stay was memorable for all of the right reasons. Our facilities, amenities, accommodation and the activities we offer are of a high standard and we are happy that you thoroughly enjoyed what we had to offer.
Our team members are naturally a warm and friendly people. We thank you for taking the time to recognize the associates who assisted you while on your short stay with us, they will all be recognized for their hospitality. We are delighted to hear that they positively contributed to your visit. They will be commended for a job well done.
On behalf of the entire team, we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 September 2018

We arrived 13 Sept and still here.
It is the most amazing hotel/resort.
Nothing is too much trouble, all the hotel staff are genuinely friendly and love to learn where you are from, we have made some very special friends in the hog bar, animation team, Icelyn at the evening bar, more names will be mentioned at the end of our vacation.
I am already looking at booking for next year at the Warwick of course.
Everything about the resort is fantastic.
Many special thanks to Camilla, Assistant Reception Manger for addressing our needs Thank You
Jennifer & Peter Hoyle

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank JenniferS844

Dear Jennifer S,
Thank you for recognizing team members from the Bar, Front Desk and Activities Departments

Reviewed 21 September 2018

My husband took me out for my birthday not knowing where I was going. We end up at The Warwick Hotel, Paradise Island, Bahamas, for my birthday. Mr. Cristofano Culmer, front desk manager serve us. We did not know I had to bring an ID also to be check in. He insist that I need one, and insist that I go home and get my ID to be check in. He refuse to check us in, but my husband said he did not know when he book it. So my husband called for the hotel manager for assistance explaining that it was my Birthday. Mr. T. C. Symonette, Hotel Manager, ask the front desk clerk to waiver it so they could be check in. We had a wonderful time at the hotel beside going through this. But when we left to check out this morning this same guy Mr. Culmer was on before we left. He had an attitude and did not even greet us. We are locals from the same town in which he lives. I never saw this attitude display coming from anyone working in The Bahamas. Tourism is one of our main industry. We are warm, friendly and lovable people to deal with. I think he has no business working in the front line to irritate our guests here or overseas. This behavior should never be display with no paying customers. He need to be remove from that position immediately. The business do not need that behavior because that's not how Bahamian behavior in the tourism industry. A great concern as a customer.

Room tip: I prefer higher level
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Many thanks for taking the time to complete a review on your recent stay while visiting our resort. We are pleased that you enjoyed the facilities and overall amenities. I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and I will certainly review this with all of the persons concerned. This is certainly not the standard at Warwick Paradise Island, we are all trained to anticipate the guest needs and to present a highly professional image at all times. Please accept our sincere apologies for what occurred during your stay and we hope that this will not deter you from returning to the Warwick on Paradise Island.
We look forward to welcoming you back to Paradise Island very soon.

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I arrived at the Warrick around 11:30am due to my flights early arrival. The front desk staff was very cordial and accommodating. I was able to check into my room early and make it to the pool and relax. The staff were attentive and the drinks were good. The bar staff both at the poolside bar and inside were great! They remembered your drink of choice. There was a female bartender at the inside bar with braids whose name I forgot, who was fabulous. The poolside games where great...we played giant Jenga and had a great time. Tavarus was great with the afternoon & nightly entertainment. Chase was great with keeping the pools and POORLY working hot tub chemically balanced. The singer/musician they had on Sunday night was also fab. The food at Edgewater & Abaccio was fantastic! The Verandahs food was good and the wait staff inside was very attentive. Checkout was seamless and I made it to the airport on time. Oh, I also had a sugar scrub massage and the technician was thorough and offered wonderfully suggestions that I could utilize at home. I forgot her name but she was short, with a short haircut. Either way she was awesome. Tings and things... NOOO... Servers were great but it took a while to get your food and then it was NOT good. We left and went to get food at the Verandah. Overall however, it was a great trip.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Fearless816347
930bdavis, General Manager at Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas - All Inclusive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Fearless 816347,
It is a real pleasure to hear about your experiences here in Paradise! We thank you for choosing the Warwick Paradise Island Bahamas. We thank you for your very kind comments on members for the team at the Bars, Spa, Pools and the restaurants.
We thank you for your comments on Tings, we will review this with our executive chef. . We appreciate that you have taken the time to share your comments and hope that we are given the opportunity, in the near future, to welcome you back!