10 people are viewing this hotel
US$384
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$384
1 056
1 347
1 056
1 347
All reviews free breakfast free access to atlantis the breakfast area swim up bar atlantis property directly across the street water park atlantis prices per person visit atlantis atlantis guests pull out couch per day mini fridge room rate water bottles keep in mind
Selected filters
456 - 461 of 3 109 reviews
Reviewed 1 August 2017

My husband and I stayed here only for the purpose of getting the free (unlimited) access to Atlantis. Well worth it. The Atlantis pass from Comfort Suites is good for the entire stay; we just needed to go to Atlantis once, no need to keep coming back for a daily pass. Our room is spacious. Although we are far from the hotel's main restaurant and pool, there is still a dining area inside that benefited us for daily breakfast. Also since this is not an all inclusive hotel, it's situated where Marina Village and Paradise Island Plaza is just right across the street. This hotel is also just across Atlantis, literally. The only long walk for me is inside the Atlantis itself, not from Comfort Suites to Atlantis. To get to the ferry to Nassau Straw market is also quite an easy walk.

Room tip: Ask for room near the exit door to Atlantis
Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank DanicaS176
comfortsuitespi, Operations Coordinator at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Danica S,

Greetings! from Comfort Suites Paradise Island. Thank you for completing the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your willingness to share your experience is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I stayed at Comfort Inn November 2012 while my sister and her family had their timeshare at Harborside. In November 2014, I stayed at the Beach Tower while my sister and her family had their timeshare at Harborside. I generally liked the Beach Tower. BUT, overall, I thought this Comfort Inn was better. So much better that when my sister and her family have their timeshare in July 2018 at Harborside, I have decided that I will be staying at this Comfort Inn again. Reasons: cheaper, daily breakfast, FULL ACCESS to the Atlantis, I thought the rooms at this Comfort Inn were nicer, quieter. You cross the street just like you do here in the US, up the driveway, into the Coral Tower. I DO NOT understand why people BASH this Comfort Inn as not only do I like this Comfort Inn next to the Atlantis, but I have liked every Comfort Inn I have stayed in the US.

Room tip: depends on what view you want, the better the view, the more money
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Crafts715,

Thank you for completing the online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your willingness to share your experience is greatly appreciated. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. It was certainly our pleasure to serve you.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We spent 5 nights at this hotel for a family vacation and loved every minute of it. We are a family of 4 and wanted to be able to go to Atlantis on a budget and this is the way to do it. The rooms are spacious (only drawback are small beds- I think they are doubles). They have lockers and refrigerators. The free hot breakfast is nice, simple and consistent and ideal to be able to fill up before starting your day. The location can't be beat as it's right across from Atlantis, Marina Village and local markets to purchase things you may have forgotten for much cheaper than in Atlantis. All of the staff are very friendly and helpful throughout our stay. We ate at their restaurant, Crusoe's twice and we can't say enough good things about our waiter Paul! He was super nice, funny and very attentive and food
was delicious and fresh. We swam in the pool two afternoons to escape
the crowds at Atlantis. It's small enough to be able to relax on lounge chairs while watching your kids and the lifeguard played with our kids as we enjoyed cocktails at the bar from a fun bar staff one day. (Crystal, Roger...) Overall, a wonderful and memorable experience in the beautiful Bahamas! We hope to be back again soon!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
comfortsuitespi, Operations Coordinator at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Greetings! from Comfort Suites Paradise Island in the Bahamas. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and your stay at our charming hotel. We appreciate your business and your willingness to share your experience. Thank you so much.

We look forward to providing you with the same great accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Have An Awesomely ' Suite' Day,

Reviewed 29 July 2017

If you are looking at this hotel then you are obviously trying to find tips on how to get an Atlantis vacation at an affordable price. Congrats! You found it here! Your room here has a fridge, microwave, free breakfast buffet, free daily passes to the Atlantis, and is HUGE compared to all the rooms on Atlantis property. Our biggest concern was the outrageous food costs in the area. Start by booking an airport transfer thru Cheryl Ferguson, best prices PLUS a grocery store stop. We stopped at the Supervalue grocery store and bought enough for all lunches for the week for $75, exactly what we would have spent at home. (Grocery stores closer to Atlantis charge $25 for a case of water, so avoid those!)
We ordered two one-topping large Dominoes pizzas for delivery for $21, be sure to order online and use the online ordering coupons! We ordered delivery from Double Dragon, each entree is about $12.95 and you will get two meals out of each. Quiznos is five minutes away, plan an extra dollar compared to what you pay back home. Viola's is a ten minute walk, decent casual place, we spent $50 for the three of us. I will include pictures of my receipts for you.
Looking for sea glass? We collected 1,000 pieces over one week at Cove Beach. Bring a refillable water bottle, there are refill stations around the Atlantis, and they gave us ice for free. My husband, myself, and my teenage son spent $250 in food for a one week stay, hope I helped your budgeting! Oh, and we had room 227, ground floor with a patio. You could not get ANY closer to the Atlantis, three steps away from the door to cross the street to get there!

Room tip: Room 227 was three steps from the door to cross the street to the Atlantis.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
23  Thank Dentalhygienist
comfortsuitespi, Operations Coordinator at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Dear Dentalhygienist,

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We went with our of four (2 boys:10 and 12). The staff at Comfort Suites were friendly and helpful. We stayed here for four nights after we had stayed at Atlantis for four nights (trying to stay within a budget). It was a great option since you have full access to Atlantis. We did use at the comfort suites pool for a couple hours one afternoon just to get away from the big crowds at Atlantis. We would highly recommend it and would go back.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank chopstickchic
comfortsuitespi, Operations Coordinator at Comfort Suites Paradise Island, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Kimberley,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Although it was our pleasure to serve you. We look forward to offering you the same great accommodations and service on your return trip to Paradise.

Yours Truly,