Lowest prices for your stay
US$148
Free cancellation until 21/09/30
US$148
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$120
Free cancellation until 21/10/02
Official HotelUS$136
TravelocityUS$148
PricelineUS$162
All reviews cabbage beach living room fully equipped kitchen enjoyed my stay conch fritters housekeeping staff nassau pools atlantis
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020

This is a "budget" hotel on Paradise Island. Actual price is about $230 with taxes and fees. Rooms are nice, but there is no view.
We stayed on the main island 5 nights and here 3 nights. I don't get the attraction of Paradise Island. There is not much to do or see and not many places to eat.
The staff at Bay View is very nice, but I'm not a fan of the location.

Date of stay: March 2020
3  Thank 2005-travel-lover
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Stayed here for a week in February 2020. The location on Paradise Island was excellent because it is 5 minutes to Cabbage Beach (which is beautiful) and 7 minutes to the Atlantis, local shopping and the ferry which you take to go to Nassau. It is in a gated, secure area with two pools, small restaurant and bar on site. The suite had a kitchenette that has everything you need to cook. The room was fairly clean, good size and service was good.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Having to stay in Nassau for 1 night due to a business trip, I decided to stay at this hotel. After the short registration I was positively surprised about the size of the room which is most likely like an appartment. It was equipped with a living room and a fully equipped kitchen and a sleeping room. Breakfast could either be prepared in your own kitchen or being ordered at a small restaurant located at the pool area.
This hotel is perfectly located in Paradise Island and many restaurants are nearby and are in walking distance.
Also the rate of about USD 120,- was very convenient considering the location.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2020

We stayed here for a few nights in December after leaving Abaco another Island in The Bahamas to deal with many issues due to hurricane Dorian.(Banks,insurance etc.) Most of the staff were always friendly and smiling which was great. The gentlemen in the office as you enter was also very helpful with helping us extend our stay so close to Christmas. The grounds are beautiful with all the trees. Although we did not swim in the pool it sure did look inviting. My only complaint would be the lady taking orders at the breakfast bar. Bad attitude, she made you feel as if you were a burden. :( We understand everyone has a bad day but we experienced two days back to back. As a fellow Bahamian it was sad this attitude was a reflection of Bahamian character. Housekeeping staff very friendly! All in all I would recommend to a friend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 251kristak
Reviewed 4 December 2019

I really enjoyed my stay at Bay View suites. The staff is super friendly, always smiling and offering a helping hand. Everyone would say hello to you when you'd walk by. The pool was refreshing and clean. The surrounding nature was so beautiful and really made you feel like you were on vacation. I was just a little disappointed with the lady that would work by the pool bar/resto. Firstly, she was rude.. I asked to see the food menu and she literally pointed behind the counter for me to go reach for it while she stayed sitting down on her stool, playing with her phone. She also does not respect the hours. She closes early every single day. I understand that you might not be as busy but it's discouraging for people who try to make plans to pick up a bite to eat there. ALSO, there was NEVER any conch fritters. Another huge disappointment. I was really looking forward to having those.

Besides that, LOVED my stay! Beautiful memories made in the Bahamas! Would definitely go back.

Date of stay: November 2019