“Food n service”

Price range: US$0 - US$25
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had the ribs and penne it was of the wire... and the waitress claudine was so friendly and funny I'll definitely come back again.... next time I'll try the Anthonys burger

Write a ReviewReviews (1 402)

18 - 22 of 1 402 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did some research before I went and Anthony's was recommended for happy hour. The Calamari was excellent , we didn't care for the pulled pork . The service was so good and the prices so reasonable we decided to try it for breakfast . Great choice we shared plates of eggs, hash browns, toast, ham , sausage and pancakes.The pancakes were the star, light and fluffy. they were so good we returned for several more visits. The ham as also excellent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

To die for!

We ate them twice here!

We paid $42 for an order of twin lobster tails and French fries

You could taste the difference ! Which i loved ! So we did come back later in the week for seconds

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I always plan to visit Anthony's Grill when I'm on the Island and I'm never disappointed. I recommend the Ribs, which was excellent with seasonal veggies. Be sure to have a Bahama Mama while you wait on your food.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Get 2 drinks for one drink price between 4 & 6 PM . Good food and service. Right across the street from the Comfort Suites.