“Love the Bahamas!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
leathernv...
“The host made the trip great”
Reviewed 1 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

The house was nice but not really comfortable, what I mean by that, it has a nice living rm set but it's not like a lazy boy set where u can just lay back, sink in and relax to me it's more for having a meeting or a nice show piece for rms u don't go in, the house has 1 tv with minimal channels in the living rm, there's not much entertainment inside the house so if u plan on being there for anytime other than sleeping your gonna b bored, the beds weren't really comfortable either I tossed n turned most nights and my daughter slept on the air mattress because she said there was a spring sticking her in the bed she was in, there were a few beaches not far from the house but the one that was a 5 minute walk should not have been advertised because it was ran down, glass and trash everywhere along with stray dogs in the area, the house had ants and the shower water pressure wasn't what I was used to, but the host are very nice ppl and I believe that if I had complained about any of these things they probably would have did they're best to make sure we felt right @ home, because the issues that I did have they came over and checked everything out and it turned out that it was no problem @ all so if you're on a budget and can put up with the house being no where near the attractions ( maybe a 15min vehicle ride away) and u have maybe an iPad or some other kind of gadget that will keep u busy if you're @ the house or u plan on just getting up early, leaving, and coming home late u should b good, but like I've stated the host was really checking to see how my comfort level was and I'm not really a complainer so I just told them I was cool which I really was, but I wish I had some other detailed reviews before I made my decision and u know u can't plz everybody so just take my review on exactly what it is, my review

Management Response
7 Jan 2017
Thanks for you review. We have since added additional TV's, table games, and a computer work station for additional comfort and entertainment. Also, the beds you were sleeping in were brand new beds, therefore, I am not certain why you were uncomfortable.
All of the beaches in the Bahamas are beautiful beaches, however due to our recent hurricane, some of the beaches are still in the process of being cleaned and restored.
BernSun1
“Love the Bahamas!!!”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Ron and Sue are very sweet and accommodating people who will take you wherever you need to go. I cannot rate this unit because I stayed in a different one.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$145
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing