“AWESOME”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Everyone has to try this place. The food is amazing and the portions are ridiculously crazy. Believe me you won't be hungry. Awesome awesome awesome.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 396)

9 - 13 of 1 396 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoyed couple of nights at this place due to their great service level and nice environment. I received a very good value for money twice, nice wine selections and a wide menu make it for my a place that you cannot miss when visiting Nassau

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I know.... What did I expect from an Italian restaurant in the Bahamas. Not a single Italian in site. We had the calimari and we could tell the oil was old... The lasagna wasn't too bad. However, the $60 shrimp was overcooked with no flavor and only 10 pieces. Once again, because the gratuity was included, wait service was subpar. Not exactly the delicious food expected when spending $280.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I was with the Wife, Son, Daughter-in-law and Grandson. The agent we rented from suggested Carmine's and I am soo glad she did. The food was very good and the portions were huge. The wait staff was attentive but overly so.

1  Thank capnj7
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is amazing and worth the cost. Try not to order too much the portions are large. I suggest reservations, although we didn’t have one.