“AWESOME”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Everyone has to try this place. The food is amazing and the portions are ridiculously crazy. Believe me you won't be hungry. Awesome awesome awesome.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 427)

39 - 43 of 1 427 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I enjoyed couple of nights at this place due to their great service level and nice environment. I received a very good value for money twice, nice wine selections and a wide menu make it for my a place that you cannot miss when visiting Nassau

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I know.... What did I expect from an Italian restaurant in the Bahamas. Not a single Italian in site. We had the calimari and we could tell the oil was old... The lasagna wasn't too bad. However, the $60 shrimp was overcooked with no flavor and only 10 pieces. Once again, because the gratuity was included, wait service was subpar. Not exactly the delicious food expected when spending $280.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

I was with the Wife, Son, Daughter-in-law and Grandson. The agent we rented from suggested Carmine's and I am soo glad she did. The food was very good and the portions were huge. The wait staff was attentive but overly so.

1  Thank capnj7
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing and worth the cost. Try not to order too much the portions are large. I suggest reservations, although we didn’t have one.