“Great Greek food”

Greek Islands Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #27 of 330 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Greek Islands is a Mediterranean restaurant that offers Caribbean and Bahamian food as well With the freshest ingredients in Nassau.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Food was very good. Owners are amazing. My husband is Greek. The owner spoke of the island and history. He was very informative. Try it. You'll love it

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Just as the title reads “authentic Greek” food. As wild as it may seem you will be blown away with the selection of items and the incredible taste of their Greek dishes. A place for the foodie to experience. We sat at the VIP section across from their small bar area. Service was fast, food came out temperature hot and delicious. They also make excellent cocktails and use natural ingredients. No mixes. Highly recommend this restaurant. Quality in every aspect. We noticed many crew members from the ships eat here!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

On a recent cruise to Nassau, we stopped in for lunch. Restaurant was a bit empty when other places did not have tables available. We were greeted politely enough and seated. 2 of us ordered a conch dish and the 3rd ordered wings. My friend who ordered wings asked for the sauce on the side as she feared it would be too spicy. The sauce was spicy but the wings were overcooked and old. In fact, the manager came out he explained that he "seasoned the wings" the day before, which does not explain how dark and soggy they were. He could not hide the condition in sauce as it was served on the side. When I called him out about how they looked, he asked me was I a cook. I replied that I cook at home and I know what old chicken looks like. He took the wings off of her check.

The conch was bland. Not great, not horrible. It was expensive but it is a tourist trap so that was expected. To make matters worse, I went to the restroom. It was a bad mistake. It was kept locked so the public could not wonder off the street to abuse it, but it had not been cleaned in quite some time. Made me wonder what the kitchen cleanliness was like. Anyway, keep on looking for a place to eat if you come across this restaurant. I wish I had.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

I was recently here when I went on a trip to the Bahamas. I stopped by this restaurants bar after some shopping I had done and I met the bartender named Kirklyn and he made our experience something amazing! He was attentive even when he was busy. He gave us fast service and great conversation! I would definitely visit this establishment again!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great food, great service. Bahamian food was amazing!! Has the fish of the day and konch. Food was fresh and full of flavor.