“Loved it!”
other traveller has booked this property
Kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Kitchen
Dining Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

syntuitiv...
Miami, Florida
“Loved it!”
Reviewed 21 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Great house - what can I say! Chefs kitchen, large open spaces for entertainment, close to its beach, to shopping. Stayed here with family and another couple - plenty of room, and in a wonderful gated community.

Will definitely book this again next time we are in Nassau!

Travelling group: Extended Family
antar2016
Switzerland
“Wonderful Christmas holidays”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

We spent three weeks over Christmas and New Year in this wonderful Sandyport home with our two teenagers and the parents in-law. As for the amenities check out the review of Karin R.S. to which I fully agree. I would like to add that the owner and his assistant were both very friendly, helpful and accommodating. We appreciated the Christmas tree that they set up for us and that made us feel at home over the holidays. The patio / pool / garden area is beautiful and we spent many hours reading books on the chaise lounges and relax and watching the kids having fun in the pool. The place is very peaceful and quiet. There are many book and board games in the house and we all enjoyed them a lot. We also spent many hours sitting on the dock and watching the turtles and eagle rays swim by. The kids went swimming and snorkeling in the canal and discovered more treasures like lobsters and conch. A big asset was the ocean kayak that allows you to discover the canals and paddle to the beach. Our kids used the two bikes to visit their friends and my husband enjoyed the flat terrain for jogging. Cars are only allowed 15 mph so very safe for smaller children to ride their bikes or do some inline skating. To keep in touch with the family back home we were happy about the wireless internet. There are many good Restaurants around Sandyport that are not listed in the wine and dine guide. First of all Spritz, a casual and very family friendly place with Italian food at the Olde Town of Sandyport. A place where residents hang out with family and friends. I would also like to mention Social House with amazing Sushi and Blue Sail for its fantastic location on the beach. For healthy lunches with fresh Salads go to Chives, Studiocafe or Goodfellow Farms. They grow their own vegetables and fruits and sell them in their outdoor restaurant or in the store on the farm. Not far from Goodfellow is also Clifton Heritage National Park with beautiful beaches and good snorkeling opportunities.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Dominique...
Radolfzell am Bodensee, Germany
“My Love of Paradise”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in August 2015

I fell in love with this house from the moment I drove up to it. There is absolutely no way to describe how happy we were with our stay. The atmosphere of the house was just right and the space was more than enough. The house is placed in a very safe and secure community with everything in a 20 minute radius. Restaurants, grocery stores, tourist attractions, beaches and pools were right at our front door. Wouldn't have had this place any other way. Definitely a reason to fly back to the Bahamas. If I could, I would pack this house right up and take it everywhere with me. Thank you for letting me have your home for my 3 weeks in paradise.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything! was a paradise. these houses are the reason I fly to the Bahamas. (not really haha) :)
Liked least: what's not to like?
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Karin S
New York
“Awesome place to stay!”
Reviewed 11 January 2016 for a stay in November 2015

Couldn't have asked for a better Bahamian vacation! This beautiful Sandyport home is located in a very nice gated residential neighborhood within walking distance of the beach, tennis and basketball courts and in close proximity of shopping, restaurants and grocery stores. The house had the space we needed to accommodate all of us and enough room to spread out a bit. There are four bedrooms and 2 ½ baths, and a large open space kitchen/dining/living room area opening onto the deck/patio area that provided plenty of opportunity to relax. All the bedrooms are located on the second floor and the master bedroom, as well as one other bedroom have very spacious balconies overlooking the back yard and canal. Of course there's a (large) TV in the living room, air-conditioning in all the rooms, comfortable furniture and even a washing machine and dryer are available! All the rooms were clean and had everything we needed for our stay.

Our favorite part of the house was the large deck/patio and pool area. This is a great space to entertain or relax. We used the outside dining area (seats 8) and BBQ on the covered patio daily as we were constantly outside for our meals. There is also a very comfortable sectional where you can lounge and have a glass of wine and enjoy the beautiful view of the pool and canal. The perfect way to relax!

Around the pool area is a wonderful well maintained garden and more comfortable outdoor seating (a cabana and several chaise lounges) to enjoy the sun and there is also an outdoor shower available. The pool was a welcome retreat from the afternoon heat or for a late night dip!

I would highly recommend this place to everyone. We can't wait to come back here again to enjoy this beautiful home again!

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Lilly G
“I couldn't have ask for a better rental!”
Reviewed 26 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My family and I arrived on July 14, 7 Adults and 2 kids. Nordin, the owner greeted us when we arrived. My family and I were there to celebrate my 30th bday. Nordin left me a bottle of champagne, I thought that was very sweet. The house was very comfortable with all amenities at our finger tips. My family and I loved the Backyard, We would hang out all night in the pool. I don't think you can find a better rental.

Liked best: Everything!
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing