9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$311
PricelineUS$311
TravelocityUS$313
Hotels.comUS$313
eDreamsUS$311
Trip.comUS$492
Reviews (1 422)
1 423 results
All reviews lady sarah blue sail sandy port twisted lime vernon moss restaurants within walking distance full kitchen poop deck paradise island private beach home away from home downtown nassau one bedroom suite fish fry conch salad liquor store close to the airport
Selected filters
35 - 40 of 1 423 reviews
Reviewed 12 July 2021

Room had a leaking toilet, tiles/cement around the bathtub was crumbling, cleaning was not thorough. Good location as walking distance from a few restaurants and beach. Great help from Sarah for organizing a day trip

Reviewed 8 July 2021

Great place to stay; the staff is amazing; they go above and beyond to make your stay a pleasant one; some issues with my room but staff were on it asap and took care of any and all issues on either of my stays. I loved the place so much that I returned 1 week after my first 8 day stay for another 8 day stay; will definitely return. Dominique and Lee Ann were great and so was they lady in charge of guest services whose name I cannot recall right now; definitely recommend this resort; best to rent a car because taxis are expensive and best to take advantage of the grocery shopping trip the hotel offers and stack up on groceries unless you plan to eat out most of the time; food is tad bit expensive. So if you are on a budget definitely rent a room with a kitchenette and prepare breakfast at the resort eat out for dinner; great beach across the street from the resort; beautiful green waters; location is on the I loved it; Feel Free to call me for any questions or suggestions 917-699-5466 Shayla I am in NYC

Date of stay: June 2021
2  Thank Wanderer826977
Reviewed 7 July 2021 via mobile

I’ve been vacationing at Sandyport for 21 years. It is the only resort I use because it is quiet, beautiful, friendly and relaxing. The staff is diligent about cleanliness and helpful with any need or request. Lady Sarah, in particular, feels like family. She has arranged excursions for me and friends and solicits our input about our experiences afterward.

The resort has a beach and a pool, is 10 min walk to grocery store and liquor store. Sandyport Village next door has restaurants, coffee shops, shopping and gym. There is literally no need to leave the resort but if you want to explore, the jitney stops across the street and is a 20 minute ride to sights and downtown.

I plan to continue my annual trip to Sandyport for many years to come.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2021

Loved the laid back relaxed property. Great to be by the beach. Very peaceful and friendly. The Blue sail restaurant was a great bonus. Room was very spacious and had a small kitchen area with everything you need.
Will be back

1  Thank eliza1005
Reviewed 7 July 2021

Wow, what a super friendly place. The front desk staff is great. They called all of our taxis for us. Very helpful folks. It is absolutely great they sell 1-gallon jugs of water there, this makes staying hydrated so easy. The pool is clean, safe, and very fun for kids. The two beach options are great. The hammocks are a must. They even upgraded us to a better room. We had a wall outlet fail and they came within minutes to fix it. Great safe area to stay. Way less busy in this area.

Room tip: The second floor offers a great view of the local area and beach.
1  Thank ryansJ1719PA