Lowest prices for your stay
US$152
Reserve now, pay at stay
Orbitz.comUS$129
TravelocityUS$129
eDreamsUS$152
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2020

Just stayed one night between a stay on Eleuthera before going home. Great location if you want to be close to downtown. Also has great charm. The hotel rooms themselves are not well kept. Dirty rooms, tiny bathrooms, broken TV, but a good place to stay if you don’t plan on being in your room and want to explore. Don’t put much care into the rooms themselves to obviously or they would notice the double photo in the room
Great happy hour at the bar with half off drinks. Probably would not return but was decent for what we needed.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sophiaj3689
Reviewed 23 October 2019 via mobile

Absolutely loved our time here. We were made to feel very welcome and all of the staff were super helpful whenever we had questions. We loved the opportunity to "talk" to Max, the resident parrot. There is a real world feel about this place - it is really authentic and lived in. The location was brilliant - close enough to the centre of town, but far enough away to not be bothered by any night time noise. Well done Towne hotel - thanks for having us!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 883karlab
Reviewed 8 July 2019

Nice Hotel, not fancy but cozy. This hotel is right in downtown Nassau. One and a half block from Baystreet. The first thing you see when entering this hotel is the very polite doorman. Next you see the image of that ugly creature (demon) called chiccharney. This is a mythical creature from the island of Andros in The Bahamas ( I hate it). Next you see Max the parrot. Check in went smoothly and was done by a very friendly lady.

Next to the reception is the 'Talking Stick" Bar and Restaurant. The interior is a bit chaotic, but it fits the hotel's style. You can have breakfast, lunch and diner. It is open daily from 7.30 am till 11 pm. Breakfast is basic. No frills. I didn't have lunch or dinner there. So I can't say anything about that. They have happy hour from 4.30pm till 6.00pm. The first drink is the regular price and all the other drinks are 1$. There are many works of art on the walls in the hotel. Not my style of art

This hotel is not wheelchair accessible and there is no elevator. There are rooms on the main and first floor. The swimming pool is on the main floor. Free towels are available. The sundeck with sunbeds is on the second floor. From the sundeck you have a nice view of the city. The hotel is full of plants.

I had a king room on the fist floor. Don't expect a card key. You get an ordinary key,
The room is basic and clean. Not too big not too small. There is no safety box. But at the reception the have safety boxes. You get a key, The bed is comfy. Good mattress/ pillows and clean bed linen. The remote-controlled AC works well. There is an armchair, two chairs. A flat screen TV with various channels. A small fridge. A microwave and an ice bucket. There is also a closet. The bathroom has a clean toilet bowl, a sink, a bathtub, with a shower. I don't like bathtubs myself, because they can be dangerous (slippery). There are two chairs and a small table in front of each room.

This non smoking hotel is a pet free hotel. Wifi is free and the signal is strong throughout the whole building. The staff is very very friendly. I had some really nice conversations with the ladies from the reception. Would I stay here again?. I don't know?.

Please get rid of the image of that horrible looking creature in the lobby. It is unsightly

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
4  Thank John v
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

Stayed for one week. Location wise, this is good as it is in the middle of downtown where all shopping areas and restaurants and bars are. Breakfast included but doesn’t change menu...but free...WiFi is free but slow...cable tv free but very few choices...housekeeping slow but always providing clean towels...

Overall it’s basic and budget friendly. Will still come back here...

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2019

Amazingly friendly staff, they let us check in early and even let me know I forgot my wallet at the desk, oopsy! They have a macaw parrot named Max who I fell in love with and the pool is small and refreshing. It's also very well located and if you get a chance, go to the Pirate Museum around the corner.

Date of stay: June 2019