Lowest prices for your stay
US$98
View deal
Hotels.com
eDreams
Expedia.comUS$208
Booking.comUS$98
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020

This place is awful the rooms are dirty, the bathroom don’t even get me started on that. They need to learn how to clean properly and do it right because that place is a dump. Do not spend your money here, go to Atlantis and spend a couple more dollars so you can stay in a clean hotel! If i could give this a negative 5 i would that how horrible this place is

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 93VG
Reviewed 7 September 2019

This is not even worthy of the hotel title. This is a roach motel. I actually demanded a different room because the one they made me walk 3 flights of stairs smelled like an ashtray. I believe this is a hooker hourly motel. My bathtub was so nasty that I had to drown several small roaches. I only bathed cus I was sweaty and smelly but only got in the tub with my sandals on ! There were spots of mold on the walls, sugar ants all over the counter, bed smelled of bleach, way too much, wonder why. The pool is so nasty I wouldn't put my dog in there. People literally stop to get black and milds from the counter where they also sell flasks of liquor. The store carries, beer, water, sodas and microwave noodles. I had really bad allergies from the one night I spent there. I paid $250 for two nights and left after the 1st night. Didn't even bother asking for a refund. This place is a certified 5 star DUMP. I'd rather sleep in a car than in this place. DO NOT GO THERE. $113/night ! Such a typical Bahamian rip off. Guaranteed that every positive review is fake ! Worst hotel of my entire life and I've stayed in some crappy places in Cuba, Colombia, Mexico, Venezuela, Haiti, Dom Rep etc.

Room tip: Don't go there !
Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank thefotorican
Reviewed 26 June 2019

For the price that they charge it's not worth it. No phones in the rooms you have to climb 3 flights of stairs, so if you are disabled or have babies this not the place, if you want a gym yes. There are no food, towels are old and dingy. Rooms are not cleaned,the ceiling is low, so if you are 5ft 1 it's not for you. Window sills are dirty. $50 a night yes but not $115per night! Rip off!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Odyssey276818
Reviewed 12 June 2019

Welp, after a lengthy debacle ending in a canceled flight after the airport closed, we somehow ended up here as a last resort, and were charged $140. I sort of wish we'd just slept on the floor at the airport, but at least the shower here did work? There was a man half passed out in the hallway, someone banging loudly on neighboring doors all night, and there was a weird odor in the bathroom. I can't honestly say it was *dirty* - white sheets looked clean and the toilet wasn't filthy - but everything was spectacularly falling apart. The shower soap dish was hanging loose off the wall, the shower head was sticking out of a big hole in the wall, etc. No functioning deadbolt on the door - my notoriously reckless husband decided he'd feel more comfortable jamming our suitcases against the door. We managed to get some sleep around the banging on doors, and the shower worked well enough to get a quick shower in, and in daylight on the outside it looked marginally charming? But I certainly can't recommend this place in good conscience for much of anything.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie S
Reviewed 5 June 2019 via mobile

Only thing good about this stay was the access to the “private beach”. If you’re looking to lay low, not speak to anyone, and not be in the room at all this might be good. Front desk ladies were rude and acted like we were inconveniencing them. Had a random knock on the door late at night and demanded he come in and he was security. Didn’t let anyone in and heard nothing about it the day after. No one called our room or anything. 1/10 not recommended.

Date of stay: May 2019