Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$195
Hotels.comUS$195
TravelocityUS$195
Orbitz.comUS$195
Trip.comUS$182
PricelineUS$195
All reviews honor bar honesty bar beautiful beach negative reviews island
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021

We have been at Orange Hill on multiple occasions for weekend getaways. The atmosphere, people and food do not disappoint. Rooms are clean, comfortable and well stocked. If you are looking for a dependable, local, entertaining and accommodating place to stay this is it! Enjoy!!

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 March 2021

Great place to stay. Family run inn with excellent service. Our flight ran a little late to Nassau so they called me and asked if I wanted to put my dinner order in for my family as the restaurant was closing soon. When we got there they had the BEST dinner waiting for us. Beautiful tranquil property on a hilltop overlooking a beautiful beach.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2020 via mobile

My son and I were dropped off here by a local taxi driver because we needed a room at the last minute due to an unforeseen incident with our sailboat.
I did not choose this hotel. It was disgusting-to say the least!
I have no idea how anyone could rate it above a 1 ever. I only took pics of the really gross bathroom with the nice curly hairs on the faucet and the broken toilet seat that pinches you when you sit down.
The bed linens were torn and had some stains on them. It did have a nice fridge and a dirty microwave. And it was expensive to boot. Had it been $35-50 it would have made sense but it was $150.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Orange Hill Beach Inn, Owner at Orange Hill Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2021

We are terribly sorry to hear about your experience with us. This is far from the norm. Although the property is older, most of our rooms are in excellent condition and all our rooms are cleaned with the highest standards. It appears we may have been sold out the night you arrived. We would like to learn more about your experience directly so we can ensure this is rectified. Please contact us anytime or feel free to share your contact information so that we may reach out to you at a convenient time. Direct phone: 242-327-7157, email: info@orangehill.com. Thank you for taking the time to share as we appreciate any feedback in hopes of always improving. Again, we sincerely apologies and hope to speak to you.

Reviewed 27 July 2020

Been coming here for years... - and all I can say is the people and service at Orange Hill are fantastic and the location overlooking the ocean is perfect.

What else, an honour bar? Yup; need I say more...

This is the real Bahamas. Wonderful service and wonderful people.

Date of stay: July 2020
Orange Hill Beach Inn, Owner at Orange Hill Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 September 2020

Thank you so much for the great review! We truly appreciate it and cannot wait to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel is 10 minutes from airport. It is affordable and has a great restaurant. The mahi mahi was wonderful. The bar is self-service. Not fancy but relaxing w sea view. Would recommend for layovers or extended stays.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Orange Hill Beach Inn, Owner at Orange Hill Beach Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Thank you for staying with us, and thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your visit with us. Thank you again for choosing us for your Nassau visit. We hope to see you back again in the future!