7 people are viewing this hotel
US$387
Free cancellation until 21/07/04
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$388
1 340
1 347
1 340
1 347
All reviews private beach the executive lounge day pass paradise island straw market cruise ship senor frogs fish fry hotel beach senior frogs hotel guests food and drinks fitness center nice beach pool bar ships bullion
Selected filters
970 - 975 of 4 195 reviews
Reviewed 14 May 2017

good hotel needs onsite fun, and late night activties , away frow ship traffic, the city view room ,should be view of city not roof, most of stores ans shops are in 10 min walking area, taxi service right there, late night eating right acroos street , harbor and local shops next door , like i sad the fish fry only 15 min walk , must see all history have to offer there .

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 13 May 2017

I almost did not book this hotel due to some of the reviews, but the location was spot on and I decided that the reviews were not horrible so I would give it a try. We stayed here for three nights on our way back from a week on Cat Island. I was so pleasantly surprised. This is the one time that I feel the reviews kind of failed me. The staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. We were upgraded to a water view room and it was quiet, immaculate and comfortable. We tried all three meals at the restaurants and were completely satisfied. Breakfast was a buffet and you could choose continental or full breakfast with an omelette station. And as I said the location is the best. We were able to walk to almost everything we wanted to do, except for Atlantis Paradise which was just a short walk from the hotel to the water taxi which cost $8.00 per person round trip. I would highly recommend this hotel!

Room tip: We enjoyed the water view room and watching the cruise ships come into port.
5  Thank Harris5263
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Lovely building in a fantastic location, but the staff seem to think that this is enough and don't excel in service levels. Service levels were not up to the usual standard set by Hilton, and did not make me feel like a valued guest. While I did not have any major issues, when I did call the front desk with a query I just got passed around different people, often to a phone line that just rang out and nobody answered. Was then promised a call back from a manager twice, it never came. Line at the front desk was usually several people deep, so enquiring in person rather than on the phone would mean a lengthy wait which I did not have time for. It seems the staff think that the fact that their hotel is in a fantastic location and is one of the only hotels at this level in the nearby vicinity is enough and that they can rest on their laurels. Or maybe they are all too aware that before too long this property will be taken over and rebranded as 'Pointe', who are taking over the whole area, and thus are just biding their time until the new owners ring the changes. If service levels pick up then it'll easily warrant a much better rating.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 12 May 2017

The hotel is a business hotel downtown Nassau. Nice pool area, shady garden with daybeds to relax, bar at the pool, friendly staff, sandy beach to the cruise ship harbor, continental and bahamian breakfast, nice restaurant for dinner. The room and bathroom were clean and OK. The furniture in the bar was not very clean, sticky and some furniture shabby (not HILTON standard but regarding the humid climate maybe difficult for the hotel)

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed 12 May 2017

We did a day pass on a recent cruise and we liked it so much that we returned for a second day pass on our second cruise. Good value, nice pool, nice beach, beautiful hotel. All of the staff workers were very nice, especially the ladies at the front desk who really helped us in a jam. We liked Omar the server too. Our service was slow on the second leg. We will definitely return next year!

• Trip type: Travelled with family