26 people are viewing this hotel
US$397
Free cancellation until 21/09/30
US$647
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
1 458
3 993
2 816
1 458
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes the main dining room piano bar jerk chicken conch fritters ping pong hot dogs a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment have a good time cable beach
Selected filters
82 - 87 of 9 836 reviews
Reviewed 27 May 2021

First keep in mind this was May of 21, so Covid closures and limitations were still an issue.

The hotel is older and needs some some serious updates especially sitting next to Baha Mar. Every thing was clean, staff very friendly, just outdated. Not sure why but we were 1 couple of maybe max 20 people during the week, which made everything very accessible, yet during Covid restrictions, entertainment was limited. Food for an all inclusive was very good. Only had one restaurant open for dinner, but they served options from each restaurant... been to several very large all inclusive and the food was not as good as Breezes. Breakfast was nice sitting outside.

The biggest issue was no AC for 3 nights... understand they may have taking the opportunity with low guest, but was ready to leave if there would have been a 4th.

we enjoyed our solitude none the less

Room tip: pool side patio was nice, as no upper rooms, even with balconies, are not walk out, they are French balconies.
Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank stevensV4932SE
Reviewed 18 May 2021 via mobile

Stayed at Breezes for a long weekend with my wife May 14- 17, resort was only 20% full, so not everything was open and operating as I had expected before we booked, they had one restaurant open for breakfast and dinner, lunch was at the pool grill, with the menu’s changing each day with a good choice of items for each meal, the service for the most part was good expect for final night dinner the staffing was overwhelmed as there was only 2 servers and both were not coordinated with guest seating and table assignments so the wait was quite long (more like Bahamas time ! ). The dinner restaurant was the garden restaurant with the seating near a small garden area, there were many mosquitoes flying and biting at your legs and feet every night making for an uncomfortable situation, staff could not provide any citronella candles advising they were out. The food overall was very good with, my overall rating for servers, food and restaurants are 3.5 out of 5.

The Breezes resort is an older resort and there are many areas which are overdue for updating, the rooms being one such area, our bed mattress was not very comfortable and made lots of noise whenever one us shifted or moved. The room was clean, but does show its age. My overall room rating is a 3 out of 5.

The pool/beach area was also very clean and the pool staff were friendly and attentive, the pool bar had limited choices due to the low occupancy rate, which again was expected.
My pool/beach rating is a 4.

My overall rating for the Breezes resort is 3.5 out of 5, hopefully they will do an update to the resort to make this a more appealing destination, as the new Baha Mar resort located next door to the Breezes and is really no comparison to the Breezes.

FYI - The Baha Mar resort is next door to the Breezes resort there is walkway between the two resorts. This resort is a new resort with 3 new hotels, a casino and some luxury shopping (gave me that Las Vegas feeling walking through it)!
The Baha Mar also had a Starbucks to my wife’s delight !

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 April 2021

It was beautiful. My event coordinator Ms. Hedda Smith is a gem! Giving me beat options, beautiful ideas and assisting beyond measure. Mr. Jerry graciously decorated the Gazebo on the beach for is and it was elegantly done. Parasite at home. The reception in the Ocean View was lovely food was delicious and filling! Our waiters were courteous and pleasant. April 23rd, Breezes Managers made our welcome special and our Celebration memorial. Thank you

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank R6811XCtanyas
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

I had a wonderful time, everything was delightful the people were great especially Jerry he made everything hospitable and welcoming. The food was delicious. I truly enjoyed my time ❤❤❤❤. I will recommend breezes to all of my friends/ family and I will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank merkelenem
Reviewed 22 April 2021

We went to Breezes for a vacation and the staff was friendly from the moment we arrived. The owner came out and greeted us and made sure that we had everything that we needed. The view from the lobby was amazing, and the view from the room was nice as well. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The food was good. I would definitely visit again!

Trip type: Travelled with friends