53 people are viewing this hotel
1 453
3 935
2 812
1 453
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes the main dining room piano bar jerk chicken conch fritters ping pong hot dogs a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment have a good time cable beach
Selected filters
168 - 173 of 9 758 reviews
Reviewed 31 December 2019

Everything here was amazing!
Staff: We've been to many all inclusives and the entertainment staff was the best we've ever seen especially De'von, Sammy, Danny boy, Static and Arailis! They were always engaging not only with the scheduled games but in between as well. The pool bartenders (Kiesis and Gregory? - ask him to do some card tricks!) and lobby bartenders Joshua and Carl were all very personable and quick to refill your glass.

Food: The food was pretty good for an all-inclusive especially the a la carte Garden of Eden and the beach grill (conch fritters and jerk chicken!). The other a la cartes were good as well, just not quite the level of Garden of Eden but could have been the specific dishes we ordered. We definitely had better servers at the other a la cartes but unfortunately we didn't remember their names :(

Beach/Pool: The beach is beautiful and has the softest sand I've ever felt! There was never an issue with finding a chair by the pool or beach unlike other resorts down the beach, they were packed so we were very glad we were here. The pool water was chilly but was nice for a quick dip. They drained/cleaned/refilled one of the larger pools while we were here so that may have been why, plus the time of year.

Rooms: The room at first glance seems outdated but I think it's just the decor/look they were going for. The lights in the bathroom take a few minutes to warm up and really light up the room so don't be discouraged when you first turn them on. The room was actually fairly spacious and had a great view. We are really only in the room to sleep and shower so it was fine for us.

This was a great trip and the only trip where my husband was looking into changing our flight so we could stay longer! I cannot wait to return!

3  Thank 764amber
Reviewed 30 December 2019

There is never a complaint while visiting Nassau, Bahamas but while at Melia we ate at Ogrille and had a wonderfull time with a waitress Brithnie Forbes. Everyone is always nice just thought she would like to know her hard work was noticed. AMP

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

The resort is a decent size (not as big as some but still not bad). The pool area is decent as well (one jacuzzi but about 3 pools and a volley ball net in one of the pools). Entertainment wasn’t too bad either. Where it shines as opposed to the extravagant baha mar next door is the beach area. Breezes beach is way more spacious, more room for beach activities (beach volley ball and soccer), where it doesn’t feel like you’re literally on top of each other like in baha mar. You can walk along the beach to baha mar’s side and see how all their beach chairs are literally touching each other and feels so compact. Also baha mars beach is so small that the sea weed is close to the shore and will be close to where you sit. We were able to walk into baha mar and yea their pool area is A LOT nicer and bigger than breezes but overall I think breezes was a better experience despite being a smaller and older resort

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank cashmere183
Reviewed 27 December 2019 via mobile

The Breezes resort is situated by its own private beach. My room had a comfortable king-sized bed, which came with a well-appointed bath and a nice view of the beach and pool grounds. The air conditioning was very responsive and I could control the temperature as I pleased. Wifi signals were excellent in the room, but weak in other parts of the hotel (no coverage at all in dining area).

Meals were served in a central dining space on a lower floor and had both indoor and outdoor seating. Considering it was a buffet system, food quality was very good in quality. Quantities were generous; dishes were constantly replenished. Servers were very courteous and attentive and were always ready to top-up my drink (even the red wine).

There appeared to be programs throughout the day near the beach hut, which also served food and refreshments. A kiosk was set-up by a travel agency in the reception area but I found better value in taking the local bus downtown and arranging a tour from there.

The interior fixtures had a mix of modern and older styles, and it seemed like the hotel was being updated. I found however, that everything was fully functional and in good order.

I was very pleased with my time spent at Breezes and look forward to subsequent visits.

Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank Jeevis
Reviewed 26 December 2019

My family and I stayed at the Breezes Resort from Dec. 19-24. The resort was booked for our group of almost 700. The stay at Breezes was amazing! The staff at Breezes was so accommodating and helpful. They were entertaining and kept both our children and their friends busy with various activities. We will definitely be staying at the Breezes again. Thank you for a wonderful experience on our first trip to the Bahamas! Amazing island with even more amazing people!

Trip type: Travelled with family