Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$246
US$237
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$363
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$110
Hotels.com
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$427
1 303
3 042
2 525
1 303
All reviewsgarden of edenfunky dentertainment staffpool grillrock climbingsummer breezevisited breezesthe main dining roompiano barjerk chickenbooze cruiseping pongconch frittersa la carte restaurantsnightly entertainmenthave a good timestraw market
87 - 92 of 8 294 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Ms. Watson and Ms Africa very disturbing. I told both Laurie’s that my husband and I are celebrating our anniversary and not one of them try to help me make it special. I asked both lady’s what was I can do and they ignored me. I asked what is it I can do to make it special for us. Both said nothing other than the buffet restaurant and the Japanese restaurant that was close. We waited 30 mins for the room which come with only two towels and no hand or wash cloths. At this point I really regret ever coming here. I would never recommend anyone to come here. Customer service is very horrible. Never experienced anything like this you have to pay for drinking water. (Bottle) how can this be all inclusive.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank AliciaJamaica
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife and I arrived to find that Grad City has brought 1,000 - 18 year old kids to this one resort that week. Nothing worse than paying $2,600 to be kept awake ALL NIGHT by drunk kids at an all adult resort. The running down the hallways screaming at each other until 3 or 4 am everyday was too much. Unchaperoned, and out of control! Feb thru June.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
7  Thank semains
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

From the time we arrived, all the staff made us feel welcome. They were personable and professional. Most had a great sense of humor and had excellent recommendations. While the property is old and in need of some repairs, both the room and public areas were kept very clean. The food in all 3 specialty restaurants was very high quality, as were all the servers. (The Japanese restaurant needs to have Sake available whenever they are open.) The buffets were also a treat. I would give the food and staff a 5/5! It would be nice if the liquor quality was higher. The Lounge bartenders could use some training; when a shot is requested, filling up a water glass is not the amount that should be poured. When a light drink is requested, do not fill up the glass almost to the top then put in a splash of coke. We finally had to request the soda and alcohol in separate glasses and mix ourselves. The only other issue was the room air conditioner, while it kept the room pleasantly cool, did not keep the room from being humid. Other positive aspects were the beach, the Entertainment staff (Lindon and crew rock!) and all the various activities. We look forward to returning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
5  Thank DawnHB
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Larry the entertainer was the best at making our day enjoyable. He made sure we had games to play and that we knew where the facilities were! He made me and my girls feel like he was our friend from a long time ago!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Although it rained, the time we got to spend outside in the pools at Breezes was good. Larry from entertainment played games with my friends and I and even sat down to eat with us. He made our time more enjoyable!! Will definitely lcome back just to look for Larry!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends