“Best on Resort”

The Swimming Pig Gastro Pub
Ranked #74 of 308 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$18 - US$60
Description: Welcome to the Swimming Pig Gastro Pub. The newest addition to the island and already one of the most popular. Come experience our food and let our amazing staff take care of you. The food will be like music to your taste buds. Call us now and reserve.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Staff was great and food was even better! You must have the fish & Chips. For dinner I highly encourage you to make a reservation especially for families.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate there a couple times - quite liked the menu but food most times took a very long time. We had breakfast and dinner there- fruit salad was great. The menu during the week is different from weekends, but when I asked for something I had during the week they made an exception. I appreciated that.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This pub had good food but certainly not at the level of other restaurants at Baha Mar. There were not many vegetarian items and the portobello burger was meh. On the other hand, my friend had the lobster roll and said it was one of the best she’s had. Bottom line: if you can’t get reservations other places at Baha Mar, this is a solid choice.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We dined at the Swimming Pig quite a bit on our vacation. It is open very late so it keeps a good late night crowd. The steak soup is amazing. The flatbreads are good. Service is good. Cocktails are good. Overall, good place to dine.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Their food is great, the atmosphere is very cool, and they have an awesome selection of draft beers. But...

I wanted to open a tab at the bar and was asked for my credit card. The server behind the bar puts it in his shirt-pocket (which I thought was very unusual) and he told me I was straight...

After a few drinks at the bar we moved to one of the tables to eat. A new waiter came, so I told him I already had a tab, then we proceeded to order food. We enjoyed ourselves as the evening went along. When I asked for the bill, I didn't get back my credit card. So I described the guy who had my CC and waited for 50minutes (they told me he was on a smoke break.)

When I finally got my card, I couldn't find the waiter who brought the bill... Another 20 minutes passes, and I was tired of waiting. So I took my bill to one of their registers and gave them the bill. I asked them to add the 5 drinks that I had when we first arrived because they weren't on there... #honest.

So the guy makes a new bill with the original bill's food & drinks we had at the table, and the 5 drinks we had ordered earlier at the bar. I pay the total, and finally get to leave. As I'm leaving I get chased down by the waiter who asks to see the receipt. I show him and he tells me its not from the bill he gave me...

I told him I went to the bar to pay, but had them add 5 drinks that I had earlier so they gave me a new bill. He didn't understand, so I had to clearly explain and show him the EXACT SAME 12 items that I had ordered with him, and the additional 5 drinks... But no... Clearly it was Advanced Rocket Science. He went and got the first bill he brought to me, told me that this is different bill I opened... So I asked him how is it possible that I ordered all of the SAME items... in the same EXACT order as his bill... but with the additional 5 drinks at the bottom which I had asked for the guy at the bar to add in...

He then points to some kind of bill number at the top and says "sir its a different bill"

I got so angry I told him to get the manager and that if the manager wasn't here in 5 minutes I would be leaving. The manager came, I explained everything to him again in detail, and he understood. Finally was able to leave, I had waited for 2hrs10mins in total VERY FRUSTRATED... and VERY UNHAPPY.