2 people are viewing this hotel
US$211
US$193
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
US$211
CourtyardUS$193
PricelineUS$192
Destinia.comUS$289
All reviews courtyard marriott fish fry front desk walking distance laundry service workout room directly across the street paradise island the hotel is clean close to downtown per day arawak cay straw market staff was very friendly and helpful pool area samantha gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Located across from the beach and just a block or two from downtown Nassau, the Marriott Courtyard is convenient to everything. The rooms are comfortable and spacious. While the restaurant service is limited in both the hours and selection, the food is very good, especially the home made muffins at breakfast. The staff is outstanding; probably some of the friendliest and most helpful hotel staff I have met. They made my stay feel special and I highly recommend them.

1  Thank june d
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

I was a bit nervous after seeing a number of less than stellar reviews. We checked in today and service was excellent, lobby was clean and attractive, and our room is lovely and cool with a great view. Just had a dip in a spotless pool. Staff so far are friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Joywrk
Reviewed 27 July 2021

We were cruising out of Nassau and needed a one night stay. Usually Marriott is a good brand. Not so at this location. When we first entered room it was so hot. I adjusted air conditioner to set room to 68 degrees. The coolest I could get was 80 degrees which to me is way too hot for sleeping. I mentioned this to the front desk. I was told to close the bathroom door.!! The upholstered chair in the room was all stained. I sprayed it with disenfecting spray. I was not going to sit on it as Who knows what caused all the stains!! There were stains on the drapes. The door lock was difficult to lock. It was damaged. The only positive thing is the staff was friendly. My advise: never stay here.

1  Thank maureenfrommaine
Reviewed 19 July 2021 via mobile

Clean, tidy and very convenient Hotel to the beach and downtown Nassau.

Staff so friendly snd helpful especially the front desk team Samantha & Beverly I was travelling ( via Nassau ) to the Turks & Caicos , and the ladies where so helpful in locating the Covid 19 PCR testing clinic ( 10 minute walk from hotel ) and all my required paperwork , etc. Etc to complete my ongoing journey/business trip.

The amenities and food/dining are still on a reduced menu , but a good choice ( Bar food & Sslads) but as the Vovid protocols relax more, I am sure the dining service and menu will improve with even more choice…

The rooms are a good size , with a desk and chair/footstool relaxer, fridge, safe and plenty of USB socket options in the room to charge your gadgets.

I had rooms 414 & 422 / 4 th floor , overlooking the pool and directly over to Junkoona Beach , but make a note that there is a main road between hotel, pool and the beach… occasionally a big truck would pass by, quite noisy but not constant…. And if you pop over to the beach
You wouldn’t know it was there

Cute, neat, tidy , great downtown located hotel, right on the beach …,

If I had to gripe, it would be that no shower gel provided in the room,,, you get shampoo, lotion, hand soap.. so you could buy a bar of Dove shower soap on the lobby shop or bring your own shower gel

Would I stay again , definitely

Chase Aston
12/13/18 July 2021

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 10 July 2021 via mobile

Marriott staff treated us so well. Surprised with an upgrade and because it was our anniversary we walked into our beautiful room which had rose petals, fruit and wine! So very thoughtful! Location was close to fish fry. Food here sooooo much better then on beach. Walked over every night and took a car back. Beach across the street. Would be wonderful if in the future the courtyard opens the gate which is on street level at second pool. That would be super convenient! Surprised the Courtyard had two pools! Staff was friendly, happy to help and engaging! The courtyard was the perfect place for use to explore the island. Thank you again to the Courtyard staff for making our anniversary trip great we felt safe with all Covid protocols.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank michelleu585