3 people are viewing this hotel
US$287
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$305
Destinia.com
US$305
US$243
Free cancellation until 21/08/04
CourtyardUS$287
Hotels.comUS$305
Orbitz.comUS$305
All reviews courtyard marriott fish fry front desk walking distance laundry service workout room directly across the street paradise island the hotel is clean close to downtown per day arawak cay straw market staff was very friendly and helpful pool area samantha gm
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2020

I want to send a special Thank you to Samantha Frazier @ front desk receptionist for making my stay so awesome. My check in process was easy and straight to the point. My room was clean, great view and the beach was steps from the hotel. I would recommend this place to many.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 2 August 2020

Bonnie at the front desk made our stay awesome, despite being bitten with bed bugs,a.c not working and the rude front desk agent she made me smile every day and listened and tried her best to make our stay enjoyable,she is a gem a jewel in the hospitality industry she deserves 9 stars , hooray for Bonnie

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2020 via mobile

When we checked in the manager knew it was a bridal party had my checked in and already in our room. When they noticed my sister bringing apple cider for my shoot decided we had to an additional $100.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Samantha Frazier, Guest Services / Front Office at Courtyard by Marriott Nassau Downtown/Junkanoo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Courtyard by Marriott for your recent stay, please note your feedback has been shared within the organization. Your deposit in the amount of $100 has been release, we look forward to welcoming you back whenever the opportunity permits.

Wishing you a safe and wonderful day.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

The staff is super friendly and the hotel is clean. Great location just across the street from Junkanno Beach. Walking distance to restaurants and shopping. This was a great stop for a quick weekend getaway from the cold snowy Chicago winter. Definitely coming back!

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Very good hotel. Front desk service was great . Kitchen was too slow for what i ordered. Good location across from beach, fish fry, and not far from straw market (although i didn't get an opportunity to go). the only other thing that was not so good was both of the two treadmills in workout room were broken.

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com