“A new world!”

VI Snuba Excursions
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: VI SNUBA has operated the SNUBA adventure in the US Virgin Islands for over 29 years. During this time Tammy and Frank have taken out tens of thousands of guests and would sincerely like to invite you to come and explore the tropical reefs of Trunk Bay, St. John with them. Trunk Bay is a top ten most beautiful beach in the world. SNUBA dive at any depth you desire from 1 foot down to a maximum of 20 feet. You will be an interactive member of the reef ecosystem, cruising with effortless freedom in a weightless environment. Participants will be able to relax and enjoy themselves while under the supervision of the world's most (really) experienced professionals. No experience for participants needed. Kids are more than welcome ((8 years and up). Reservations are a must!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This is one excursion you will never regret nor forget! Frank starts the tour with a very thorough orientation and does not move on unless everyone is comfortable with his instruction. My wife would barely put her head under water and, under no circumstances go in water over her head. Before it was over, Frank had her in water more than twenty feet deep and at least that far below the surface. As a PADI certified diver I can assure you Frank is very educated in not only what and how ears need to adapt to pressure changes but also to all of the rules and regulations that govern diving activities. SNUBA is the perfect introduction to the underwater world and Frank has the patience and expertise to get you down there comfortably. Franks SNUBA excursion deserves nothing less than a five star rating.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"frank"
in 302 reviews

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Frank is a great guide. My daughter had only been snorkeling once before, and has issue equalizing her ears. Frank was very patient with teaching her better ways to clear her ears and how to use the equipment. He was very calm and able to work with her and the rest of the group very well. Excellent trip and would definitely do it again!

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time today! Frank was very knowledgeable and he was very patient and made sure everyone felt safe! We got out to 18 feet and saw all types of fish. It was just beautiful! We did the St John excursion and I recommend it highly! I was a bit nervous, I have never went snorkeling or scuba diving and Frank made sure everyone was comfortable before heading out. We learned a great deal from him. A tip, be hydrated! It takes a good deal of energy even without the dive tanks. I learned the hard way and got leg cramps on the way in, but there is always a raft above you if you need it. Do it, you won't regret it! Not for people with epilepsy or seizures which 2 in our group had, but we had 2 other people in our group that were able to step in. Only 6 people at a time and give yourself 3.5 to 4 hours for this one. Thanks to Frank and his wife for this amazing experience!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Terrific experience with very thorough instructions for our group all new to Snuba. Highly recommend!