See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Absolutely beautiful. 14 people visited to celebrate my husband's 40th. Last year we stayed here for my 40th. What a pleasure to meet Trudy's husband, Chip. The food they prepared was beyond belief. We left the table each meal so full and so happy. The house is fantastic, but Trudy and Chip make the house special. Housekeeping staff is also fun to visit with and very friendly. We will return again, there is no doubt. Thank you Eco, Trudy, and Chip.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank kelly1229
Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Your property was truly one of the most spectacular properties in which we've ever stayed everything was perfect from the start of each day's sunrise to the end of the day meal shared in a oversized dining area setting. The suites were very large comfortable and quiet. This property easily accommodates 16 people. Trudy and staff are phenomenal. We will go back.

Date of stay: February 2016
3  Thank HLCIII
Reviewed 3 February 2016 via mobile

We had eight couples that were all friends from college. It is the perfect place. Every room is awesome and the spa was enjoyed by many. Not to far from town but nice and quiet. Rent a car or take Slimo Limo everywhere. We cooked in most nights. The kitchen is fully stocked. Everything was perfect.

Date of stay: February 2016
3  Thank 92SteveS
Reviewed 3 January 2016 via mobile

There are no words to describe our stay! It was beyond anything we had hoped for. Let me tell you....Trudy is phenomenal. She is a step ahead of every thought we have, she stays busy non-stop, she is exceptional and Eco Serendib is lucky to have her! The house, all of the staff, Woody, Lucien, all AMAZING. Such friendly, knowledgeable, kind people. We cannot thank you enough. The story behind the house is so interesting. Luxury CAN be eco friendly. It's a great thing you are doing!
This house is immaculate. Spotless. The layout for a large group is the best I have ever seen. Gathering in the massive kitchen is effortless. Lounging around the pool with that view is serene. The views from the house are unbeatable. Without a doubt, the best place on the island or in all of the Virgin Islands for that matter!

Thank you again.

Mike and Kelly Bradford

Sent from my iPhone

Date of stay: December 2015
3  Thank kelly1229
Reviewed 15 November 2015

Absolutely in love with this place, we never wanted to leave! Let me just start off with our room…I'm 7 months pregnant and we planned this trip to get away before the baby comes. I haven't slept well in over a month as the uncomfortable stage had begun, the pillows and the mattress in our room had me sleeping like a queen. This villa has many experiences that they will customize to your particular needs, from a nightly sleep experience to a custom grown fresh garden that you can watch grow up to 120 days in advance and will be cooked for you when you get here. This is the ultimate of luxury experiences! The villa from head to toe is gorgeous, the views I would argue are the best on the island. They have everything here you could need from coolers, floats and snorkels…to a fully stocked kitchen and access to private chefs and house manager if you need anything at all. You never have to leave the villa, with your own pool table, life size chess game, the pool and hot tub, on-site spa, this is relaxing and fun at it's best. The suites are to die for, they just scream luxury. Head downstairs to the private spa equipped with a treatment room, sauna, steam and bath, for a spa experience you've never imagined. To top it all off the villa is eco friendly and uses a lot of recycled materials that looks amazing. The gorgeous dining room table is made from recycled wood and poxy, one of the most stunning tables I've seen. The pool and spa tiles are made of recycled windshields and the pathway through the spectacular orchid garden up front is made of recycled soda bottles…even the pool furniture pillows are made of recycled soda cans! It's incredible to see what can be made by recycling!! This villa is top of the top. Hands down coming back next year, even with the baby (they even have all baby accommodations as well). Home away from home!

Date of stay: September 2015