“Beautiful Sunset!”

Price range: US$12 - US$50
Good for: View, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

One evening my wife and I enjoyed a couple of beers, a five star meal, coupled with five star service just in time to enjoy a five star sunset.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We went for drinks at sunset and had such an awesome time we ended up staying for dinner too! Thank god we did because the food was out of control amazing! The fresh mozz is soooooo good I’ll go back a million more times just for that, and to visit our bartender Jake!!! He was so nice and funny and recommended me a Pinot noir champagne which is now my favorite!!! Loved everything about this place, especially the view from the upstairs bar!!! Will definitely be back!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Ocean 362 is the restaurant in Gallows Point Resort. Gallows Point has a very upscale feeling and is a beautiful property. It is apparent that they put great effort into restoring the place after last September's two Cat 5 hurricanes because it looks at least as good as we remember it from previous years. If you have not been there, and you decide to dine at Ocean 362, you might want to arrive early and ask at the front desk if it is OK to look around the grounds. They will almost certainly agree.

The restaurant is right in tune with the upscale environment. It is very attractive, and it's tables provide ocean views, complete with sunsets.
The service is refined, and the food excellent. A standout of our meal was wahoo on a base of polenta.

The surprising thing to me was that the prices for this elegance were no higher than those at other fine dining restaurants in Cruz Bay.

Reviewed 14 June 2018

We dined at ocean 362 the evening we arrived at st .john. What a way to
Start our visit......a yummy meal, a bottle of wine, and a gorgeous sunset . I ordered the tuna...it was cooked perfectly and meal was more than I could eat. Service was friendly and efficient. Only problem...after this experience we did not want to dine elsewhere.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Last night in STJ. Ate in 5 other excelent restaurants during the week. This dinner at Ocean 362, hands down, best dinner in town. The balcony view of the perfect sunset, excellent service, great music, but the food was like food sex. So fresh, so creative, and SOOOO DELICIOUS!!!! U must try the Roquefort cheese cake appetizer, the home made shrimp ans lobster ravioli, the grouper daily special, and the warm beignets for dessert. Really out of this world. Well done Chef Caitlin Shepard!!