Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
All reviews yogurt the penthouse continental breakfast in town st john ferry dock owners and staff within walking distance perfect location spent one night beach towels fantastic hosts every morning nice breakfast renting a car air conditioning lime inn
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 April 2021

It is rare for me to say that a hotel was like home, but Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel certainly felt like we belonged there during our stay at St. John. David and Denise were not just folks who checked us in and out at the front desk; they were the local experts who gave great advice on beaches, tours, and restaurants. I am so glad we asked them to make restaurant reservations in advance for us because on the nights we didn't make advanced bookings, the wait at some restaurants lasted for eternity! They also were genuinely interested in how we had spent our day when we came back and answered our questions in detail even if they must have been asked the same questions innumerable times. Denise even provided an unforgettable science lesson on the link between parrot fish and white sand! My husband decided much later to join my son and I on this trip; David and Denise made it possible to accommodate all of us. We were here to snorkel, and their tips on which beaches to go to and how to get there were spot on. We especially liked Honeymoon Beach (the clearest water ever!) and Maho Beach (Turtle sightings!!!) it was wonderful getting breakfast items that were filling such as oatmeal, fruit, and yogurt before we embarked on our beach adventures, bringing along with us the chairs and towels graciously provided by the hotel. The rooms we got back to were always clean; the shower pressure was powerful, and the air conditioner was most welcome after a long day spent in the sun.

I have no sense of direction, but I felt like a local since the hotel is perfectly located in the heart of Cruz Bay. We never had to worry about missing the ferry, since it was so close by. Even at night, I always knew how to get back 'home!' St. John and its pristine beaches are now so very far, far away, but I hope to return to Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel...without needing a map, I'll know how to get there straight off the ferry! Thanks for being such great and caring hosts, Denise and David...

Reviewed 16 April 2021 via mobile

We absolutely loved our time here! David and Denise made us feel so welcome from the moment we walked in the door. The hotel is beautiful, clean, and cozy. It is centrally located and walking distance to all the amazing local restaurants. Denise and David went above and beyond to make us feel special. They recommended dining experiences and even went as far as to make reservations for us! They laid out the map of St. John and highlighted must see beaches and hikes for us, too! Our trip was so special thanks to their hospitality and kindness. We will always stay here every time we visit St. John!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 April 2021 via mobile

I just want to thank David for being so kind. “In a world where you can be anything, be kind”
He could of handled my situation in a greedy way, but instead he was understanding. I am so appreciative.
This place is top notch!

Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

I took a solo day trip to STJ but decided to make a night of it after I popped in to check out this spot. It was the perfect location to easily walk around Cruz Bay, accessible to hiking trailheads and taxi services. Denise let me borrow her bag for my hike so I didn’t have to lug around my pack and David offered ideal lunch and dinner suggestions. The room was incredibly clean and I felt very safe staying here alone. Thank you David and Denise! I can’t wait to come back.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2021 via mobile

Just returned from 9 days on St John and at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel. Excellent Hotel, friendly helpful owners, fantastic location - easy walk to anything in Cruz Bay , nice little walk to Honeymoon or Solomon Bay on park trail , easy open cab to other beaches, even $1.00 to Coral Bay on bus if so desire. So Easy to make our way back after another great evening at WOODY’S .... Hotel very clean, nice comfortable bed and sheets and shower bathroom - soap shampoo/conditioner hair dryer.. breakfast with oatmeal, yogurt, fruit and packaged rolls/muffins. Absolutely don’t need a rental car and I’d highly recommend against ,, but if you like driving around .... Overall, I’d say very quiet with nice seating areas in lobby and 2nd floor and we had nice little deck off our room (8).. Highly recommended both Cruz Bay Boutique and St John’s .. Any questions call owners and they will help with room or other ?’s. Live Life - Visit

Date of stay: March 2021