“Best hotel in Cruz Bay!”

Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Cruz Bay
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed 10 August 2017

For completely selfish reasons, I'm conflicted about giving a glowing review of the Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel. Shhh... It's awesome but don't tell anybody! Denise and David were beyond nice (and helpful) and the rooms are spotlessly clean. I'm already planning my next visit!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TheoMassapequa

Reviewed 9 August 2017

David and Denise are wonderful hosts with a very clean and pleasant hotel. I came to St.John to Kayak and Scuba and being right in Cruz Bay was wonderful for these activities as well as being an easy walk to the restaurants and bars a couple blocks away. The rooms are smallish but I didn't come to St. John to sit in my room and so the room size was almost irrelevant for my purposes. It was clean and mostly quiet. (Friday and Saturday can be a bit noisy with revelers but I had a white noise machine that drowned out all but the loudest.) Tip: there is one room on the top floor that is divided into a bedroom and a sitting/living room as well as a small kitchen. Perfect for a family with a couple of kids. The continental breakfast provided was wonderful for a quick bite (yogurt, coffee, instant oatmeal packets, and zucchini or banana bread that looked and tasted homemade). The covered deck immediately adjacent to the office/breakfast serving area has comfy seating to enjoy breakfast or whenever you'd like some place to relax outside. there is no parking at the hotel but check around with a few auto rental agencies and they may let you leave a rental in their parking lot overnight. I used Conrad Sutton right next door and he was flexible with this. It was the off season though so I can't attest to high season and parking. I look forward to coming back with my wife and kids and will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank chrismccmobs
Reviewed 9 August 2017

My fourth visit to the magical island of St. John! This was my first time to stay in town, and I could not have picked a better hotel! Denise and David are wonderful hosts, and they provided me with great tips and restaurant recommendations. I was traveling solo, and I felt perfectly comfortable at their hotel! The location is also very convenient if you are not renting a car! The trip was amazing, and I can't wait for a return stay at their hotel! Will highly recommend it!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We stayed at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel for one night, after our sailing trip ended. The property was quaint, immaculate and quiet (despite being in close proximity to Cruz Bay shopping and nightlife). We found the property to be even nicer and more stylish than the photos reflect.

The property owner, Denise, and her mother were incredibly pleasant and accommodating. The continental breakfast was a lovely spread. We enjoyed our breakfast and coffee on the flower lined balcony overlooking the street.

The property is walking distance from the Cruz Bay bars and beach, the ferry dock, customs office, shopping/Mongoose Junction, jitney pickup and jeep rental. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, stylish, affordable and conveniently located place to enjoy a night in Cruz Bay, look no further.

Room Tip: Our room was on the main level, overlooking the street and we were happy with it.