Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rum punch happy hour beach chairs st john snorkel gear bright colors an easy walk every morning in town boutique hotel bug spray coffee maker the location is perfect car rental honor bar ferry island
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021

This was our families second stay at the St. John Inn. It is an affordable, boutique hotel in Cruz Bay. It is a short, safe walk to everything Cruz Bay has to offer. The rooms and hotel provide all the essentials for your St. John adventure at no extra change. Free Wi-Fi was adequate for me to complete some remote work tasks. The free breakfast and rum punch happy hour are great opportunities to meet new people and trade recommendations for your time on the island. Who needs a concierge?? The owner Dave and Phillip and the rest of the staff were very helpful. The pool is small, but perfect for cooling off after a day at the beach or trails.

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank juddmd
Reviewed 1 June 2021

Just got back from a long weekend at the St. John Inn. We were there for a 3 night quick trip and was not disappointed. The room was pretty good but on need of minor repairs (everything in the Caribbean always does). What i especially liked was the atmosphere. There is a daily breakfast from 830am of muffins, bagels and fruit and drinks. All the guests wander out and mingle and compare stores of what they did and what to do. At 5pm there is a happy hour of rum punch by the pool where guests again mingle, swap stories of the day and pass on dinner suggestions. This guests kind of fall into a community kind of setting and develop friendships which is cool. It's a 5 minute walk to town down a road. It is in a little neighborhood with some local bars where the locals hang out at and chat you up. I went down there to get my beers. The Dolphin Market is only a few block away for drinks and beach snack, Dave the owner is a real interesting guy, fun to talk to and has two local rescue dogs. Rosie the blind/deaf dog whose special talent is falling asleep sitting up and her brother Jefferson. We can wait to go back and are booking a room soon.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 29 May 2021

I was told I would see the property when stepping off the ferry and it was a 5 minute walk. Well...you can’t see it from either ferry!! It is a 10-15 minute walk but at a NICE incline, so be prepared! Taxis told me all week they won’t go down the road as it is mainly one-way. So...no taxis! Great location but Inn needs lots of work - painting, floors and bathroom repair, A/C improvements too. Nice complimentary breakfast that guests seemed to enjoy. Pool is a large bath tub but they had some great snorkel equipment to borrow. This is an okay place to stay. Location to Cruz Bay is great if you don’t mind the walk since taxis are an issue. If you have a rental car and are looking for a moderately priced location, this is a great fit!! Two grocery stores just a 5 minute walk. Oh, bring bug spray as fleas and mosquitoes were an issue for us!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2021

An absolute perfect stay! Upon arrival and check-in it felt as if my best friend and I had just met up with a group of our friends. Rum punch happy hour daily invited everyone there to congregate and meet new people which are now my Facebook friends discussing our next trip back. They have a great patio to socialize and the pool area to cool off and relax. Continental breakfast daily allowed me and my friend to recap our experiences from the day before and plan out our activities for the day while relaxing in the warm morning breeze. They have plenty of towels, snorkel gear, and other beach equipment for the guests. The staff went above and beyond to ensure we had the best beaches, restaurants and excursions. The owner Dave stopped by with his rescue dogs a few times and it was great to hear about his experience on the island. Mike and Britny were great managers and were on point with all of our requests. Redd working there was incredibly attentive and helped us with anything we needed including popping the batteries in completely into our AC remote when we couldn't get it to work (facepalm). Phillip provided some great beach spots and his calming demeanor was such a pleasure to be around. Lastly the two kittys on the premises were such a welcome sight to be around and just came and went as they pleased. It was a daily routine I could see myself doing again in the near future as I have already reached out to book my next trip with them!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 13 April 2021

It was okay, I do feel they tried, but it needs some work. Clean enough, but really not up to standard. Nobody gave us any info on property, when I tried to reach Britny, she never answered and was kinda rude and didn't seem interested in assisting even though the sign said to call her. The wifi doesn't work at all. No hot shower water and definitely not my idea of a gorgeous place to stay. The bed was comfortable and the cleaning crew was on point, I just expected more. I don't think I would return.

Date of stay: April 2021