“Excellent Dive Company!!!”

Low Key Watersports
Ranked #14 of 42 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving, snorkeling, Boat Trips, concierge, and island information
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Low Key was Excellent.. Our Divemaster Luke was the best!!!!! I absolutely recommend them.. I had my daughter with us who did the beginner scuba and Luke was amazing with her..

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the diving with Low Key Water Sports this week. Bob the boat captain very knowledgeable with over 36 years experience. Did 6 dives with them so far with 7 more to go this week.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Dove four times in two weeks and was not disappointed. The team took me to many different sites and were caring to my adventure. Basil ,Max,Jake and even Captain Bob were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend Low Key to all. Thank you gentlemen. Can't wait till next year.

0561AnnMarie, Manager at Low Key Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for diving with us!

Multiple dives allows us to take you to different spots. We have a great crew, with many of our instructors who have been with us for years. We love our repeat clients, whom we have many! Diving conditions are great right now, with the water flat clam, warm and clear!

We look forward to your return next years.
Best,
Ann Marie Estes

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The dive shop itself is very nice. If you are looking for some gear, t-shirts, hats and etc it's definitely worth a look even if you aren't going to dive. Another plus is the shop is close to some pub food and shopping. (within walking distance)

My teenage son and I did a two tank dive. The captain took us to areas close to St. Thomas and we saw some nice aquatic life. Five sea turtles and a shark.

If you want to dive the Rhone...sign up for it as soon as you hit the island. We wanted to do the two tank dive but didn't sign up in time.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had a great 2 tank dive with Low Key Watersports. The crew was super helpful and friendly. During our dive we visited Congo Cay and Lind Point, but there are many other places they go, determined by the conditions of the day. The diving was great and I was totally happy with both sites. The rental gear was in good shape and worked great. The staff in the shop were also friendly and helpful. I will dive with Low Key again during my next trip to St. John!