“Service”

Low Key Watersports
Ranked #14 of 42 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving, snorkeling, Boat Trips, concierge, and island information
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Dove four times in two weeks and was not disappointed. The team took me to many different sites and were caring to my adventure. Basil ,Max,Jake and even Captain Bob were a pleasure to work with and I would recommend Low Key to all. Thank you gentlemen. Can't wait till next year.

0561AnnMarie, Manager at Low Key Watersports, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you for diving with us!

Multiple dives allows us to take you to different spots. We have a great crew, with many of our instructors who have been with us for years. We love our repeat clients, whom we have many! Diving conditions are great right now, with the water flat clam, warm and clear!

We look forward to your return next years.
Best,
Ann Marie Estes

Reviewed 2 August 2017

The dive shop itself is very nice. If you are looking for some gear, t-shirts, hats and etc it's definitely worth a look even if you aren't going to dive. Another plus is the shop is close to some pub food and shopping. (within walking distance)

My teenage son and I did a two tank dive. The captain took us to areas close to St. Thomas and we saw some nice aquatic life. Five sea turtles and a shark.

If you want to dive the Rhone...sign up for it as soon as you hit the island. We wanted to do the two tank dive but didn't sign up in time.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had a great 2 tank dive with Low Key Watersports. The crew was super helpful and friendly. During our dive we visited Congo Cay and Lind Point, but there are many other places they go, determined by the conditions of the day. The diving was great and I was totally happy with both sites. The rental gear was in good shape and worked great. The staff in the shop were also friendly and helpful. I will dive with Low Key again during my next trip to St. John!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

On our recent trip to the island my mom 70 year old mother who loves to snorkel with us couldn't find a mask that would fit her face, they all leaked and we tried about 15 of them.

The struggle was real! She was just about to give up when we decided a quick trip to Low Key might be in order.

We were greet by Ann Marie, we explained our problem and she new right away which mask would fit my mom's face. Magic!

We rented the mask, gave it a try and I'm happy to say that after a few tries it remained water tight. Went back the next day, returned the rental, got a credit for the day and bought the mask. I'm so happy to report that my mom had a wonderful time viewing the sea life and spent many hours in the water and kept up with all of us.

May seem small thing to rave about a mask purchase but it made the trip and Ann Marie's advice and mask fitting gave my mom the confidence to go out there and keep trying. So, thank you Ann Marie.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

With so many places to scuba in St. John, Low Key offers a personalized experience to your dive trip. Dive masters and captain are friendly and fun, and make sure you have a great, safe time. If renting equipment everything is set up for you before, between and at the end of the trips. Easy to book and plan. Simple hours, quick boat rides to dive sites.

1  Thank Emily S