“Great Dive Trip”

Low Key Watersports
Ranked #14 of 42 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving, snorkeling, Boat Trips, concierge, and island information
Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had a great 2 tank dive with Low Key Watersports. The crew was super helpful and friendly. During our dive we visited Congo Cay and Lind Point, but there are many other places they go, determined by the conditions of the day. The diving was great and I was totally happy with both sites. The rental gear was in good shape and worked great. The staff in the shop were also friendly and helpful. I will dive with Low Key again during my next trip to St. John!

Reviewed 30 June 2017

On our recent trip to the island my mom 70 year old mother who loves to snorkel with us couldn't find a mask that would fit her face, they all leaked and we tried about 15 of them.

The struggle was real! She was just about to give up when we decided a quick trip to Low Key might be in order.

We were greet by Ann Marie, we explained our problem and she new right away which mask would fit my mom's face. Magic!

We rented the mask, gave it a try and I'm happy to say that after a few tries it remained water tight. Went back the next day, returned the rental, got a credit for the day and bought the mask. I'm so happy to report that my mom had a wonderful time viewing the sea life and spent many hours in the water and kept up with all of us.

May seem small thing to rave about a mask purchase but it made the trip and Ann Marie's advice and mask fitting gave my mom the confidence to go out there and keep trying. So, thank you Ann Marie.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

With so many places to scuba in St. John, Low Key offers a personalized experience to your dive trip. Dive masters and captain are friendly and fun, and make sure you have a great, safe time. If renting equipment everything is set up for you before, between and at the end of the trips. Easy to book and plan. Simple hours, quick boat rides to dive sites.

1  Thank Emily S
Reviewed 16 June 2017

We rented snorkel gear from Low Key during our stay. The staff was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. Overall their shop is great and service was first class. They made sure all of our gear fit well, even for those of us with mustaches :-{) And everyone was laid back and easy to work with. They start the clock on the rentals when you pick them up and you can just get things back when you get things back and they determine the number of days/hours at that point. Easy, great, and made vacation a blast!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

Really enjoyed diving with these folks 3 times over the course of a week stay in St. John. Fantastic and knowledgeable guides took us out for morning 2-tank dives on those mornings. They were a little short with the divers who asked stupid questions but no more jerky than most dive guides I have dealt with over the years. Their little shop was also really nice. They offer free parking while you dive and even for a few hours after your dives, which is a huge plus.