“High Praise for Low Key!”

Low Key Watersports
Ranked #14 of 42 Tours in Cruz Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Diving, snorkeling, Boat Trips, concierge, and island information
Reviewed 12 June 2017

Went out on a holiday weekend and though crowded and busy, the Captain and Divemaster’s were friendly, patient, helpful and professional. Gorgeous dive sites with plenty to see! Quick trip to the dive sites, nice fast boat, easy to enter the water and get back on board. Dive briefs were informative without being too long, in the water Divemaster’s were attentive and well-paced. Very good pointing out micro and macro sea life. Well organized and smoothly operated. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

A well run and professional dive company that even comes with a surly boat captain to add to the enjoyment.

I would recommend bringing along your own fins and mask - the equipment provided is more snorkel worthy, not dive worthy, especially the fins, which were small and not effective in strong currents.

The dives leave right from the dive shop which is great. Plus free car parking!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

My snorkel mask broke with two days left on vacation, so I stopped here to buy a new one. They had a good selection of masks and the staff was helpful and friendly. The prices were double the mainland, but it's an island so I understand. Good service!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

An awesome crew will take you out to the more remote locations of the Virgin Islands from Cruz Bay and to dive and/or snoring locations that are remote, untouched and teeming with wildlife.

The water was extremely clear as all places in the Caribbean, and the dive masters were quick to point out wildlife that we may have missed.
Also my girlfriend was able to snorkel in the shallow reefs as we dove to the bottom of the reefs (as she is not certified) - this was an awesome caveat.
We also had the pleasure of boating with captain bob who has an unmatched sense of humor and persona that made the trip a memory to last for a long long time.
I highly recommend this dive even if you have snorkeled all the coastal beaches, as you will be taken much further off shore where you have the opportunity and surely will see much larger see life that is not disturbed by the busy beach snorkeling.
Well worth the cost of admission!!

Reviewed 22 May 2017

We did two 2 tank dives with Low Key. We originally contracted to go with another larger outfit on the island and received an email at 5:30 PM the day before our dive that they were canceling (most likely because they did not have enough people to fill the boat). I called Low Key, they said they were not scheduled to go out on Tuesday but took my number and got back to me in a few minutes and said they would go. That alone was truly extraordinary. Basil was our DM and he did a superb job, the only reason I din't give 5 stars was the captain on the boat Bob was not very friendly and could definitely use some customer service training. We came back a few days and had another great experience. When we go back to St. John we will definitely go back to this outfit!