“Perfect retreat for a wonderful get away!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Kim W
“Perfect retreat for a wonderful get away!”
Reviewed 26 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

I have had the pleasure of staying twice in the last six months. Returning again next month with my kids. The layout is great for multi generations. Lot so far room to gather or retreat if you prefer.
Views were amazing, had great snorkeling in the bay below and close to town for all the day trips. Love this place!!

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Explore63...
“"Love Life"!”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The name translated to Love Life suits this villa perfectly, capturing the reason for traveling to a remote location with luxury accommodations. The views are stunning as are the local beaches easily accessible. There are four very comfortable bedrooms and I did enjoy the outdoor shower on the warm balmy mornings. As a foodie who enjoys eating in, I so appreciated the full service kitchen and outdoor grill, with new appliances. We spent every evening on the expansive covered balcony, overlooking that phenom view of the bay. The evening swims in the pool combined with the most star studded sky I have ever seen completed the experience. This was my second trip to St. John, and I now look forward to the third, without a doubt signing up for another date with Ami La Vita.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
denman829
New Hope, Pennsylvania
“5Star!!”
Reviewed 15 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Ami La Vita & catered to exceeded our every expectation! Our greeter was very knowledgeable about the Villa & we had everything we desired.
We'll be back! Thanks

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing