“Paradise in your backyard”
other travellers have booked this property
Standing on the patio looking at the pool and Caribbean
Patio on the beach-view beyond Cooking area with granite counter tops
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Standing on the patio looking at the pool and Caribbean
Patio on the beach-view beyond
Cooking area with granite counter tops
King size bed in master bedroom
Cooking area by sink
Aerial view of resort
Dresser in bedroom
View of the rear patio from the beach pool area
Picture from guest's view sitting on the patio having coffee in the morning
View arriving at resort-condo is in building on far left ground floor
Dining area
Sapphire beach by the c building
Catamaran in the Harbor at Sapphire Beach
Shower in bath
Access to beach from rear patio
Beach bar with live music on Sunday afternoon in Dec 2017
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JoyJoyJoy...
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Paradise in your backyard”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The views from this condo are to die for , I cant say that any more. I mean from walking from your patio to the beach in about 5-10 steps is amaaaazzzinng. I thoroughly enjoyed my time. My boyfriend and I didn't want to leave, we are already talking about revisiting soon. The food jerk chicken sandwich that was cook just steps a way at the stand on Sapphire Beach was great too! I cant say any more that the location and condo are such a treat, I will stay here again.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Philip H
Chelmsford, Massachusetts
“Perfect location!”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in January 2016

My wife and I rented this condo as part of our trip to St Thomas this winter. We were so happy here that we wished we had planned to stay to stay here our whole trip! The location of this unit is perfect for sitting by the pool looking out over the ocean all day long. It really is 40 feet in front of you!

We rented a car because we thought we would be traveling around the island checking out different beaches, but we never left for 5 days. We picked up groceries on our way to the condo and between the barbecue grill on the porch and the little concession area (with great fries for $3) we had everything we needed.

I highly recommend this rental and plan to return next year!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location right on the beach and steps from the pool
Liked least: No Oven in the kitchen
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
5 Apr 2016
We are always glad when our guests have great time! There are a lot of guests that never leave the area, because they enjoy it so much.
Bggnx87
“Great location, your own spot in the beach, Best value in St. Thomas!”
Reviewed 30 October 2014 for a stay in October 2014
people found this review helpful

This was the first time my wife and I had been to St. Thomas, after initially figuring out how everything worked on the island I new we had lucked out on our room choice. The room was fantastic, you literally walk out off the back porch and you are in the sand! You are 15 steps to the pool and 20 steps to the beach. Now if you prefer to be in a fancy or ritzy housing setting then I would recommend somewhere else. My wife and I preferred to be more secluded on our stays and this spot fits the bill. Sapphire beach is so close and one of the best beaches on the island " snorkeling/swimming". The place is located a quick 2-4 min taxi ride from Redhook, which is a little town where there are plenty of places to eat, drink, and have a great time.The condo was very nice and very clean, and Steve was extremely helpful in figuring everything out. I would recommend this place to everyone! We had an amazing vacation and I don't think it would have been nearly as convinent or accessible without this condo. Thanks for everything Steve you have an amazing place!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
AhmedNour...
Foxboro, Massachusetts
“Million Dollar View”
Reviewed 30 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

My family just returned from vacation at Steve Troyers Condo Rental D104 Sapphire Beach in St. Thomas. We had a wonderful time. When we arrived it was during a tropical depression. When we arrived at the property the view was incredible. The view from the room was even more amazing. Kathleen the condo manager was very sweet and helpful. The security staff were great and were patrolling 24\7. We felt safe and secure all the time. The beach is beautiful. My children ages 13 & 11 were snorkeling everyday and also enjoying the pool that is off of the condo's patio. We are already planning to return next year.
I would recommend this condo to everyone.

Thank you Steve for letting us rent your slice of paradise.

I recommenced

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view
Liked least: nothing
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
San Diego
Reviewed 4 March 2014 for a stay in January 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;