“Dissapointing”

Price range: US$9 - US$34
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Fresh Seafood, Homemade Pastas, Local Ingredients - the best Italian cuisine in the Caribbean! Your server will expertly guide you through a menu of classic Italian dishes comprised of only the highest quality and freshest of ingredients including local line-caught fish. Experience for your self the now famous Osso Bucco Milanese, with its flavor and tenderness that can only be exceeded by the excellence in wine offered to accompany it.
Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

The food is passable but mostly just another tourist trap in Redhook. Strongly suggest you not call and inquire about menu items or pricing as I was treated rudely by the person who answered (the manager?). I had the menu pulled up on line but had a few additional questions. Was told “well aren’t you looking at the menu?” I went anyway. Was not worth the 5 minute drive.

Kristy S, Marketing Director at Pesce Italian, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hi Steve,
We're very sorry to hear about this experience, however it's a bit confusing because as of the date of this posting, we were still closed from Hurricanes Irma & Maria. We closed our doors as of Sept 5, 2017 and only reopened on May 17, 2018 so we weren't open when this review was posted. In addition, all of our phone lines were down due to the hurricanes from Sept 6, 2017 until only 5 days ago, June 4, 2018 so it's confusing as to how you could have reached anyone?...
Regardless, we apologize that you feel that you had a bad experience. We take pride in our service and cuisine and continue hold our employees to a high standard that should never be compromised.
We have reopened with a new menu, renovations and new staff, so we hope that you'll reconsider and try us out if you're ever this way again.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 139)

8 - 12 of 1 139 reviews

Reviewed 5 September 2017

I visited last May (2017) and I am STILL thinking about the fresh pasta I had at Pesce. The restaurant is gorgeous, dimly-lit and romantic and the menu has a ton of choices, even for a vegetarian like myself. We sat at the bar and the bartender not only helped us tremendously with the wine selection but also was super friendly and when I mentioned a singer I liked she immediately had one of the songs play in the restaurant. But all of that is always secondary to the food - which was phenomenal and probably the best meal I had on the island during my entire 1 week stay!

3  Thank amaluu729
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I'll keep this short and sweet-
* delicious food - lobster, veal parm, Caesar salad, bisque all were on point.
* server was not only wonderful but so caring - our 7yo daughter has a peanut allergy and our baby was fussy that night. She assured us of kitchens ability to protect our daughter from allergen contamination and then held baby and walked her around to allow us to enjoy our meals.
* comfortable decor
* friendly staff
A must go while in St Thomas - thank you for a great dining experience.

3  Thank Guarita
Reviewed 29 August 2017

I was visiting St. Thomas from Boston in May and had the most delicious meal here! Coming from Boston, we have a Northend full of amazing Italian restaurants and Pesce is definitely on-par if not better than them. The food was authentic & delicious and the wine was superb - 100s of options to choose from.

Very romantic atmosphere for a date as well. I will be back.

3  Thank Jnowitz
Reviewed 28 August 2017

Just a wonderful experience. Great food and a cozy atmosphere. We went with friends and our family. My daughter liked the bathrooms. The faucets were wine bottles.

3  Thank everice l