“Found the engagement ring of my dreams”
Review of Little Switzerland

Little Switzerland
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited St Thomas while on a Princess Cruise. My partner proposed to me the morning we arrived and off we went shopping for my dream ring.

I can without a doubt say the service we received in Little Switzerland was the best on the island. The other jewellers just didn’t have the professionalism or make you feel special like I was made to feel in Little Switzerland.

Ginger was amazing and educated us about diamonds and things we should keep in mind.
My partner dealt with the money side of things and again we really appreciated the professionalism in how they dealt with us. I was kept out of the price negotiation which was nice. They offered us numerous drinks and gave us a bottle of champagne to celebrate our engagement. Miss Margaret was also lovely as were all the other staff we encountered.

The quality of engagement ring I was able to get in Little Switzerland far outweighed any ring I could have got for the same price in the UK.

After this experience we wouldn’t hesitate to put more business Little Switzerland’s way.

Thank you Ginger!

LittleSwitzerlandHQ, Guest Relations Manager at Little Switzerland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Thank you for the great review! Congratulations on your engagement, and best wishes on a happy future from everyone at Little Switzerland!

All reviews
"dean"
in 6 reviews
"necklace"

Reviewed 21 February 2018

Purchased a David Yurman men’s bracelet from Troy. I could not have asked for a better consultant. Troy is a true professional when it comes to service. She was so caring to listening to my needs and spent considerable time in helping me make my selection. She is a real asset to this store.

LittleSwitzerlandHQ, Guest Relations Manager at Little Switzerland, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for the great review of our store and team. We hope you enjoy your new David Yurman bracelet and be sure to visit us the next time you visit the sunny Caribbean! If you don't have a trip planned in the near future we are also happy to offer the same service and great prices when you contact our Personal Shopping Consultants from home for your next watch or jewelry shopping purchase.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Went to Little Switzerland with my intended to buy an engagement ring. Tara and Vincent, the manager were very helpful and they were able to resize the ring we picked out in 1 1/2 hours. Spent more than I intended, but the ring we bought is Spectacular!!!
Well worth the trip.

Thank you for the great review of our store and team. We are happy to be a part of significant purchases like buying an engagement ring! Be sure to visit us the next time you visit the sunny Caribbean. If you don't have a trip planned in the near future we are also happy to offer the same service and great prices when you contact our Personal Shopping Consultants from home for your next watch or jewelry shopping purchase.

Reviewed 27 January 2018

We purchased a watch at their now closed St. John location and due to not being clearly told about the promotional interest rate expiring after a certain date, paid over $1,800 in interest charges which they refuse to credit. At one point, they slammed us with $1,200 in interest all at once after their 'promotional' rate expired. So instead of paying around $4,000 for a watch to 'save money,' we paid close to $6,000 and got ripped off. Highway robbery!

I will NEVER shop here again. I tried to reconcile this with them to no avail. They have clearly lost me as a customer and I made it clear that would happen. I had originally had good experiences with them until this fiasco. They clearly don't want repeat customers or don't care enough to make a bad experience right.

We are sorry to hear that Comenity Bank was not able to find a positive resolution for your case. We do appreciate the feedback, and will certainly make sure your comments are filed and reported to the appropriate people with Little Switzerland as well as at Comenity Bank.

At Little Switzerland we always strive to maintain the most professional service levels in the Caribbean. We would welcome you back to any one of our locations to demonstrate our commitment to providing the highest levels of service and customer satisfaction.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I guess you could say that they had a little bit of everything. We bought several things for our Christmas list, and the staff was most friendly and helpful.

LittleSwitzerlandHQ, Guest Relations Manager at Little Switzerland, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thank you for the review of our store. We hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas gifts. We welcome you back to our stores the next time you visit the sunny Caribbean! If you don't have a trip planned in the near future we are also happy to offer the same service and great prices when you contact our Personal Shopping Consultants from home for your next watch or jewelry shopping purchase.