Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Official Hotel
Free cancellation until 21/11/04
Reserve now, pay at stay
CheapTickets
TripadvisorUS$177
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 September 2021

Everyday of there trip it’s been issues from dirty rooms, to water damaging their stuff to roaches in their belongings. On their last day the power was out in their room and the island had power. I have reached out though my agency to get my clients a refund on couple nights their trip was horrible
I’m travel agent I will not be sending anymore clients here

Date of stay: September 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 728kendrab
Reviewed 2 August 2021

My husband and I recently stayed here for a short 3 night 4 day trip. We arrived early, the front desk staff was very nice. They held our suitcase and contacted us when our cottage was ready. Now, the first appearance of the hotel is yes, they are in the middle of doing major repairs and renovations so the resort itself does seem to be a total mess right now but once we checked in to our cottage we were pleasantly surprised that it was very nice and clean. The AC worked very well, we actually had to turn the temp up because it was cold! We always hot want and housekeeping came daily to change out towels and take out trash. Plus we had an amazing view of Lindbergh Bay! This island has been hit a number of times by hurricanes the last couples years and the world has been in lockdown since so I totally understand why the hotel is behind making much needed repairs. We had a great time hanging out at the pool and bar. The bartender Darren (I think was his name) was great! He was very friendly and engaged with all the guests. The food was not that great at the bar but I didn't expect it to be lol. There is a place around the back of the resort by the airport called Ashleys which was very good, also a food truck near the bay for breakfast. I do wish there was a refrigerator in the room. The hotel is definitely off the beaten path and a little ways from the city so there are not much restaurant options. A fridge would have been nice to store drinks and snacks that we picked up while in town. There is not a swimming beach at the hotel but you can use the hotel across the bay, its about a 10 min walk. However, I suggest spending a day a Magans Bay. Overall we had a nice experience. I have a small travel agency and I wouldn't recommend this to any high end clients but I would definitely recommend this to the budget savvy travelers like myself.

Reviewed 31 July 2021

I will give the Lindbergh 3 and a half stars. A Tripadvisor reviewer recommended booking a villa, which I did, with no regrets. The Agave villa was nice, beautiful view and the room was updated. I did have to spray the bed with off, due to island bugs (no bedbugs thank god) but the room was clean and so was the bathroom.

Here are some of the issues with the Lindbergh:

There is no real beach at the Lindbergh. In order to go to the beach, you have to go to their sister resort--Emerald Beach . As of July 30th 2021, there is no free shuttle between the Lindbergh and Emerald Beach resort (as advertised on the Lindbergh's website). You have to pay $4.00 each way for a cab, or walk, which can be about 10-15 mins.

Beach towels were not readily available

Bottled water was not readily available when asked for, esp when the bar was closed.

I have to thank two employees who were kind, and even though things were missing, they did their best to accomodate. Jamilah, who attended the bar and made breakfast smoothies was just fantastic. D'lique who worked the front desk was so sweet and really nice. Thank you both!

If you want to step out onto the beach and not have to walk/pay to cab between resorts, I would recommend the Emerald Beach Resort. If the beach is not your goal, then the Lindbergh is a great option, especially since you can walk to and from the airport, saving money. My other recommendation, rent a car if staying on the island so you aren't paying for cabs, which can add up.

Room tip: book a villa
Date of stay: July 2021
Joel Kling, Other at Lindbergh Bay Hotel and Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2021

Thank you for your business.
At Lindbergh Bay Hotel & Hotel you are 5 minutes walk from Lindbergh Bay. We do not advertise free shuttle.
Most people don’t mind walking a few minutes if they wish to save $4 per person taxi. We are also an easy walk to the airport. We are by far the best value on island.
Lindbergh Bay Hotel & Villas Team

Reviewed 11 July 2021 via mobile

Stayed here a week. The view is fantastic! But the hotel is run down. We did NOT have hot water, tv, microwave, and our WiFi and room phone barely worked. The staff is rude, and they do not care. They say someone will fix it, and it doesn’t happen, OR you have to call five times.

I came into a dirty room and had to call the front desk took them 35 minutes to send someone out to look at my room. Then the lady barely cleaned it.
Our safe did not work, and they had to replace it. Then our door stopped working and was locked out of our room for an hour while Maintenance came. Then our microwave and the, as well as HOT WATER, DID NOT WORK THE WHOLE TRIP. STAFF DOESN'T HELP OR CARE.

If you can stay in a rundown hotel with great views, then do it. But it’s not the best, and I wouldn’t recommend it.
Stayed in one of the villas and the others travel said they had the same issue.

Room tip: Stay away….
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Unfortunately we had an electrical problem on one entire leg in your area which was beyond our control.
We have repaired the issue.
Thank you for your business.
Lindbergh Bay Hotel & Villas Team

Reviewed 4 July 2021 via mobile

Place is falling apart and no one cares. All three ceiling lights burned out. Never fixed. Cabinet doors falling off. Balcony door will not lock. Oh. Did I forget NO HOT WATER the whole trip. No extra towels or pillows. Place is run down. What a waste

Room tip: Emerald resort. Laugh is run down bad. Avoid it
Trip type: Travelled with friends